Mission Chief Board

Recent Activities

• Mozza

In South Australia, in the Adelaide Metropolitan region, the local MFS (Metropolitan paid crews) and the nearest CFS are automatically dispatched, as the areas where the fire is going to be, the MFS won't be able to access in their vehicles. If it's…
  • uncles

Replied to a comment by Gooochy on EMS-Chief’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    hey I love your graphics packs
  • WOLFMAN450

Reacted with Like to Nigefire’s post in the thread New time Game setting is Balls.
    Reaction (Post)
    So, not a fan of the new game speed settings, Why do the Devs continue to mess with things that were not broken and Ignore the things that should be fixed? We now have lost the slide across the top telling us the game speed options 10 seconds to 10…
  • Gav539

Replied to the thread Airport and Unique Graphics Thread.
  • LAC-1014

Reacted with Like to Nigefire’s post in the thread New time Game setting is Balls.
    Reaction (Post)
    So, not a fan of the new game speed settings, Why do the Devs continue to mess with things that were not broken and Ignore the things that should be fixed? We now have lost the slide across the top telling us the game speed options 10 seconds to 10…
  • Danny

Hi I still think it would be great to be able to have helicopters land at certain hospitals where u build a heli pad.
  • adamrat

Reaction (Post)
    The 3:1 ratio for large hospital is going to be problematic; there are very few hospitals that don't accept children or have a delivery suite or have critical care (I'd suggest that the overwhelming majority actually have all three), if you're playing…
  • dgsmith67

Reacted with Like to Pappy’s post in the thread Fire in a PaperMill.
    Reaction (Post)
    Any structure fire should require more than 1 truck. However if you think a call should have a different response then the game requires there is nothing stopping you from sending more…
  • dgsmith67

Reacted with Like to ChiefBoden61’s post in the thread Fire in a PaperMill.
    Reaction (Post)
    We would send on the initial dispatch 3 Battalion Chiefs, 4 Engines, 2 Ladders, 1 Heavy Squad, Air Truck, 2 Tankers and a couple Ambulances. Since it is a new incident, I am hoping that it changes
  • Charlieaa

Agreed

Unread Threads

1. Topic
    2. Replies
    3. Last Reply
    1. Field Fires falling under the wrong mission type 4

• Mozza
    2. Replies
      Views
    3. Mozza

1. Airport and Unique Graphics Thread 378