Message from Director Hayes

• Hello members. I am sure you all have heard by now that I have officially join the team with Sebastian as the Community Director of the english version of missionchief.com . I have spoken with Sebastion regarding the concerns of this community and he has assured me that he will help make the necessary changes so that you all have a game you can enjoy. As the Director I will be overseeing the management and development as well as all improvements. Now I know everyone has so many questions and I would love to hear them all but please understand that I will address each of you're concerns in a timely matter.

So first of business I would like to ask you all to take the time to answer some questions, these questions will help me to better understand what it is you all want and how can I do so.

1. What makes you less interested in this game?
    2. If there were improvements to the game, how often would you be on ?
    3. What would you like to see more of ?
    4. How likely are you to tell others about missionchief ?

I will be developing a team and as promise I am going to do everything in my power to save this game but I need everyone's help, honesty and teamwork!

• Welcome to the community Director Hayes.

1. No updates, the game isn't very american or english if you will. Plus without a mobile app, I am constantly on the road and away from home, a mobile app would help.
    2. If there where improvements I would be on more regularly.
    3. More units, more customization features, more updates. I have a list of ideas, but that is for a different time.
    4. Right now, not likely, once improvements are made, then definitely I will tell people.

• Welcome to the community Director Hayes.

1. No updates, the game isn't very american or english if you will. Plus without a mobile app, I am constantly on the road and away from home, a mobile app would help.
    2. If there where improvements I would be on more regularly.
    3. More units, more customization features, more updates. I have a list of ideas, but that is for a different time.
    4. Right now, not likely, once improvements are made, then definitely I will tell people.

DoctorWho thank you for replying. I most certainly will be addressing these issues and appreciate you taking the time to reply back.

• 1.) Routes are still different in the small town areas with country roads.
    2.) I am on a lot so no real change there (unless my computer takes a crap again)
    3.) Options... a lot of alliances require you to be in mutual aid distances for good reasons.... you can not join a group without 1st placing a station and by the time you look into groups you normally already built up your station....
    4.) Most of my brothers play because of me so very.

Let me know if i can help anymore.... I normally play at night.

• 1.) Routes are still different in the small town areas with country roads.2.) I am on a lot so no real change there (unless my computer takes a crap again)
    3.) Options... a lot of alliances require you to be in mutual aid distances for good reasons.... you can not join a group without 1st placing a station and by the time you look into groups you normally already built up your station....
    4.) Most of my brothers play because of me so very.

Let me know if i can help anymore.... I normally play at night.

Thank you for replying, I will definitely be looking into better options for alliance .. and if you wouldn't mind, please send me a private message with your email, I'd like to discuss something else with you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!