POIs and how they function/used

• So I want to know a tad more about POIs before I do anything with them. So when I set one does my alliance see it like a staging area or is it for my use only? Also, can they be used for more than just one kind of mission or just one set thing? Thanks!

"Can someone slap me across the face right now for being in the fire service for almost 4 years and not knowing how fire alarms work in the game till now? PLEASE?" ~Stupid Me 5/2/17

• the alliance can't see it as a staging area they are used to promote your growth and will produce a call that the poi is responsible for producing ie park will give a wildfire and your best source for information is the lower right hand corner tab called possible missions

Bin fire

Bus stop so get a bin fire u must have set a poi at a bus stop
    Little wildfire

Forest you need some sort of forest to get the wildfire call

and here are a few more
    [Blocked Image: https://www.missionchief.com/images/fire_rot.png]
    Wastebin fire

Hospital

there is a lot more so i will leave u to research and placing your poi's

• the alliance can't see it as a staging area they are used to promote your growth and will produce a call that the poi is responsible for producing ie park will give a wildfire and your best source for information is the lower right hand corner tab called possible missions

Thanks!

"Can someone slap me across the face right now for being in the fire service for almost 4 years and not knowing how fire alarms work in the game till now? PLEASE?" ~Stupid Me 5/2/17

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!