Issue with Course Completion

• Within the last hour, I enrolled a few employees in a Police Aviation course. I decided to use coins to speed up the training, but it still shows my employees as in the course. It no longer lists them in the course, but it also does not say they now have police aviation education and it will not let me dispatch my police helicopter. This is the first time I have had this issue with using coins to speed up courses. I did all of this on my iPhone which has iOS 10.3.2. There are no error codes and the game is simply acting as if the employees are still in the course even though it withdrew the Coins from my account. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

• When I go to look at my active courses, it still shows the Police Aviation course as an active course, however when I click on it there are no employees listed and it wants me to enroll new people in the course. I went ahead and added one more employee without using coins to speed it up, and that employee is also not listed under the course. I don't seem to be having this issue with any other courses.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!