New scenario: Balcony collapsed

• Hello,

I thinking off a new scenario called: balcony collapsed
    In the Netherlands we had a similar call where we must response on. the call was a balcony but at the time we arrived we saw that the whole apartment was collapsed.
    We response with a Fire engine, a Rescue vehicle, a Battalion chief and some other people in Netherlands procedure.

I thought maybe it would be nice to put it in as a new call, and for the diversion you can save some victims.
    Maybe the unit we can use / send to:

- 1 Fire engine (1 or 2 depending of how big it call is)
    - 1 Rescue vehicle
    - 1 Ladder (again depending of how big the call is)
    - 1 Battalion Chief
    - 1 Mobile Air
    - 1 Ambulance (depending if there are victims and how many)
    - 2 Police cars (If we have the police system in the game)

Even we can also think of complete building to collapsed and make the call bigger and send more unit's

• good scenario smokedriver i hope it gets adopted 2 ground ambulances, and a rescue heliocpter would a good combination on a two or more injuries

I was rethinking about this one, and i thought?
    Maybe it wil be nice to ad Collapse Rescue unit to the game if we get this scenario ?

• I like the Collapsed Balcony call. On major incidents like this in my state we have what are called USAR units (Urban Search and Rescue) which respond to all trench, building, collapse, high angle rescue, major building fires, etc etc etc. Instead of having a bunch of different rescue vehicles, you could have your Heavy Rescue that respond to regular calls, MVC's, etc, and the USAR responds to major rescue calls.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!