New info - smoke detector check call

• Figured this information may help the developer with the smoke detector call.

I know that the call has been removed for the time being, but when I did get the smoke detector check call, it would not show up in my call list but would only show up in my dispatch center projected missions.
    I didn't think this was normal as I get game/concert calls in my call list.

Also there would be no time bar. It was a white bar with a green outline from the start before I even dispatched any units.

• Figured this information may help the developer with the smoke detector call.

I know that the call has been removed for the time being, but when I did get the smoke detector check call, it would not show up in my call list but would only show up in my dispatch center projected missions.
    I didn't think this was normal as I get game/concert calls in my call list.

Also there would be no time bar. It was a white bar with a green outline from the start before I even dispatched any units.

I get the missions too. and same place as you stated in the projected dispatch missions.

Captain
    April 14, 2016 02:56
    17,954,548 earned Credits

Ret. Alliance Chief of Fire Operations

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!