Can you identify this vehicle :)

• Hello,

Just wondered if anyone could help me out with something that bothered me today.

I was in Dudley, West Midlands today and saw a number of emergency vehicles go past in a close period of time. A few police insignia's and 4 or 5 fiat ducatos ambos. There was however a red land rover Discovery which also drove past responding. It had green and yellow ambo markings. From a distance it looked like a red version of the attached photo however I am not too sure what wording it had at the bottom of the doors. Couldn't get close enough look but didn't know what it was used for. Never seen it before. I thought possibly a private service or MAA doctors car but after looking online I found no trace of the vehicle.

Just wondered if anyone could help me find but if not, no harm is done. Hopefully whatever the incident was, it was not too bad.

Thanks,
    IUsed2HavAWii69.

Edit: also it was near Russells hall hospital heading towards Dudley town centre. Area very busy normally with emergency vehicles however this was more like a convoy.

• Oh dear, stupid me.

Seconds after I post this I find out (i think what it is)

It was a WM care charity Land Rover. They are a advanced medical paramedics who drive volvos and land rovers. I think they are basically MERIT.

I may as well keep the post up in case someone else want this info.

Included are some associated photos.

IUsed2HavAWii69.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!