Eastern Emergency Services

• Eastern Emergency Services is Seeking Co-admin must have station in North Carolina...If your station is within North Carolina please Message Firechief121 or just apply to our alliance we are band new alliance starting out in North Carolina area then plan to move to other area so please Come join us today!!!

The Founder of Midnight Emergency Responders Alliance, Come Join us..Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states

Edited 3 times, last by Andersonchief89 ().

• Welcome to the Eastern Emergency Services...Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states..We are Currently looking for Co-admins and Members that got station in North Carolina "if you are interested, please contact Firechief121 for any information About our alliance We Currently have an Prison and Hospital for the alliance..the co-admin must be active and help make the alliance grow bigger,

The Founder of Midnight Emergency Responders Alliance, Come Join us..Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states

Edited once, last by Andersonchief89 ().

• Eastern Emergency Services is looking for new members in the North Carolina and surrounding states..I am Also Looking to Promote an Co-admins Please Message me in the game if you will like to Be apart of my admins team, i start this alliance in North Carolina area as it were i was Born and Raise as an Child So if you want to Join apply today thanks, the following station is Reserved Zebulon , Wendell , Rolesville , Hopkins, Knightdale

• Welcome to the Eastern Emergency Services...Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states we are Looking for New member to expand Our alliancewe got Co-admin role still able Come over and apply if you want to be Co-admin please send me an message thanks you have great day!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!