Volunteer + Day Crewed / Retained Stations

• Hi all,

Just wanted to pitch forward an idea for those of you who play super realistically.

I know that around the world the world there are different types of fire station in terms of staffing. Volunteers, wholetime, day crewed etc etc..

I notice that there's an option to delay certain appliances and can disable them between certain times, BUT, is there a way to delay them between certain times?

I ask because of a lot of Stations in the UK are Day Crewed, meaning they have staff ready to mobilise immediately during the day, then in the even they have to come from home, kit up and then mobilise.

My local station has full appliance staff in it between 0900 and 1800, after that, all of the incidents they attend means their pager goes off and they come from home, kit up and turnout. An in game feature where instead of either running the appliances as Status 2, or Status 6 between certain times, we could have them delayed between certain time, would be really fantastic.

I'm sure that must be a way that stations are run in the US too? Being that it is only an option, I can't see it being an issue.

Other than that, I'm enjoying this game a lot, and keep up with the good work.

I appreciate there's only a number of developers, so it's a lot of work and probably incredibly frustrating, but the more work that goes in and the better and more advanced this game becomes, the more people will join in to play, show some attention to the game and help out!

Happy playing everyone, and enjoy the game!

Nick :P :P :thumbsup:

NF14 - Content Adviser Team (UK)
    Ex Emergency Operations Centre Staff
    Current Operational Ambulance Staff

• I totally agree with this, and also wonder - is there a way we can enter "yearly average call totals" per stations too?

So for example, I know some of our local part time stations - have around 80,90 calls per year. In the game, they appear to be as busy as the whole-time career firefighters!

Regards. :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!