Adding multiple vehicles to a graphic pack

• Hello guys, quick suggestion for the graphic pack: Instead of making tons of graphic pack for each emergency service (like in my country we have 6 different police agencies and also these agencies own different vehicles for patrolling), could we add the option to put more than one vehicle per type? Example: you select "heavy rescue", then you choose the new option "select vehicle graphic from library", then you select your favourite graphic pack and after that you can choose from like 2-3 different vehicles types or agencies that are all in the same graphic pack. This can be also cool to look at because if you choose one graphic pack you are "stuck" with the same vehicle, in my alliance i see always the same vehicle in each station because they all use the same graphic pack (at least if you are not playing in USA or UK because there are multiple graphic pack to choose from for those countries).

Also if someone in your alliance uses a graphic pack you can only see the default skin when the vehicle is travelling to a shared mission. Maybe change also that?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!