U.S.Independence Fire

• Welcome to the U.S.Independence Fire...Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states..Reserved Station For Alliance Admin::Brooklyn NY {Please Speak with Alliance admin IF you wish to Have spot in Brooklyn NY Thanks you} I am Seeking Co-admin And Members as you see i just start in Brooklyn NY this area will be off limited for awhile until i get the station i need done But if you got station surrounding Brooklyn NY Then you are more then welcome to join.,,, my username is anderson89 So message me in game and let me know thanks you have great day!!! :)

The Founder of Midnight Emergency Responders Alliance, Come Join us..Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states

• U.S.Independence Fire is Taking Co-Admin application right now, we got Hospital and Prison Building already made for the alliance, Yeah i know i Move to New york City with my new account so my name is anderson89 in game i got 3 station in New york city but plan to get more just seeking CO-admin right now to help me run the alliance--- thanks you hops to see your help grow this alliance

The Founder of Midnight Emergency Responders Alliance, Come Join us..Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states

• U.S.Independence Fire is Still recruiting members Serving and Protecting North Carolina and surrounding states Yes this is a new alliance, but we all have to start somewhere,U.S.Independence Fire will Grow soon, no Matter what people message me i again asking to join they alliance - This is a Head up I will grow this alliance in missionchief....But i am seeking co-admin to help grow the alliance thank you!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!