Hospital Emergency/Major Incident

• So recently one of my alliance members has expanded a lot and has got to the point where he's way ahead of himself on medical calls and is very quickly filling up all of his hospitals. So I'd liek to suggets this idea, I don't really know if developers would like it or not but it's worth a try.
    And I don't know if America does this but I'm a volunteer in St John Ambulance (UK) and sometimes we can have an influx of patients which exceeds our capicity, whether that's whilst I'm at a duty at our field hospital or first aid point etc or sometimes we get called out by the NHS if they have a major incident so we can help deal with patients whether thats at the scene or at hospital.
    So sometimes they get tents and things and set them up outside the hospital and put patients there so they have extra beds, would this be possible on missionchief, obviously it would have to come with some sort of implication meaning the player doesn't get payed as much for the patient as they normally would. But I was thinking it would expand the bed size by about 5 or something and would either cost a small amount of credits or something like 5000 credits per hour it's in use etc or the player doesn't get payed as much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!