Dispatch centers and assigned stations

• Hey guys,

I have noticed recently that when I expanded to a new city with new stations, dispatch center, etc I have issues with the game giving me calls that do not go with the stations I currently have in that area. For example: 4 fire stations, 4 ems expansions, 4 ambulances, no hazmat, no special operations and I received a hazmat incident requiring units from my other larger city that shouldn't have to fulfill that mission. The smaller city's stations are all assigned to the new dispatch center. Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!

• Zach now that your issue is resolved. I would Like to ask a question possibly related.

I operate Mostly Fire Stations in Minnesota. Stations as Far south at Northfield/Lonsdale, North is Duluth, West is St Cloud. now if you look on a map that is a HUGE area. I originally had 1 Police Station in Eagan, which is way south. with this one police station I was getting calls as far north as Hermantown which is just outside of Duluth 300 Miles away. and as far west as St Cloud, I am just curious is this the fix for that also to only get police calls in the area of Eagan?

I have since added a Police Station to Duluth and curious if I need to keep adding police stations around wherever I have Fire Stations where I really didnt plan to have them?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!