Swat Callouts

• I have not had any Swat Call outs in Probably over a month now. I have 18 Police Stationa spread out around Minnesota. with the Police stations I have atleast 2 assigned to the same dispatch center, some have 3 Police Stations. But I had no issue before when I was getting the calls? I do have 2 Swat Vehicles and 10 People assigned to each Police Station also.

anyone else seeing this?

• I have not had any Swat Call outs in Probably over a month now. I have 18 Police Stationa spread out around Minnesota. with the Police stations I have atleast 2 assigned to the same dispatch center, some have 3 Police Stations. But I had no issue before when I was getting the calls? I do have 2 Swat Vehicles and 10 People assigned to each Police Station also.

anyone else seeing this?

you're saying you have at least 2 stations assigned to each dispatch centre, my understand is you should have to have at least 8 stations assigned to a dispatch centre for swat missions to spawn

• I do believe I just figured out the cause. I checked the box recently in all of my dispatch centers only allow Calls for that dispatch center to dispatch approriate units to calls. when I first introduced swat. I did not have that box checked. Which is why they spawned.

I do believe this Thread can be closed admin thank you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!