Lost Credits After Finishing a Mission

• So I had a Major Earthquake Mission and I spent 2 coins on it to finish it quickly (because it's not worth sending units to it). Before the mission, I had saved up to ~325k credits. When I finished the mission, instead of gaining credits, it took away the amount I "earned" from my total --> 325,000 - (658 + (13 * 500)) = 317842

~325k is the total I started with
    658 is the credits "earned" from the mission based off of "Average Credits"
    13 is the number of patients
    500 is the amount "earned" per patient treatment and transport
    ~317,842 is the credits I ended up with

I should've earned 7,158 credits, instead it took this value away instead of adding it. Under "Credits" it shows that it was added, but on the homepage, the total number is off.

Considering that the last major earthquake missions, the result amount is between ~7000 and ~12,000 credits with patient treatment and transport.

Although it's only about 10k credits, it's very frustrating when I am trying to grind credits AND used coins on a mission that took away credits from me.

Can this be looked into? Can I get my credits and coins back because this is a glitch that gives the players a handicap.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!