Sea Fair City Emergency Services

• Sea Fair City is a fictional town I created over a decade ago to base my Sea Fair City Police Department out for a pen & paper RPG game I was running at the time. That game died off a year latter but SFPD lived on and is now waiting for a good police based video game to call home. In the mean time my friends and I have joined the MissionChief community and have based our operations out of Corpus Christ Texas on the map. We are new to the game so are still learning and adjusting our game play style to the features we see so don't expect much in that aspect.

However, we do like to try and follow a logical pattern toward naming our stations, apparatus, and units. We are also even trying to put our facilities where existing facilities are on in the real city. For example:

• Type 1 Firetrucks are called Engines (Engine 41, Engine 51, etc)
    • Type 2 Firetrucks are called Rescue (Rescue 4, Rescue 5, etc).
    • Ambulances are designated Medic (Medic 1, Medic 2, etc).
    • Fly trucks are designated Squads (Squad 1, Squad 2, etc).
    • Police vehicles are Paul for patrol (Paul 50, Paul 51, etc).
    • Police Corporals and Sergeants are Charles and Sam units (Charles 40, Sam 30, etc). This is just for fun since it has not affect on the game.

We are even trying to keep naming in-line with station numbers:

• Engine 42 is the second engine of SFFD Station #4
    • Rescue 5 is the rescue truck for SFFS Station #5
    • Medic 6 is the sixth ambulance to be put into service.
    • Squad 3 is the third fly-truck to be put into service.
    • Police units are going in a sequence as well; Lincoln 10-14, Sam 15-19, Charles 40-49, Paul 50-99

All of this purely for fun and that "realism" factor as we play the game.

So if you are just looking to have some fun with folks that like maturity of character, professionalism and pride, attention to details, and dedication to a cause; come find us:

• Alliance List (Sea Fair City)
    • TeamSpeak located at ts3.raider6.us

Enjoy the game and hope you have fun.
    Liam

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!