Station Cost Increase

• This isn't meant to be about why the station cost increases after 25 or to change that.
    I'm wondering if I delete station will the cost go down? I currently have about 6 or 7 stations in the city which only house 1 engine. I am currently expanding into the county where there are at least 3+ bays of vehicles at each station. I am thinking of deleting the stations in the city to make expanding into the county easier.

• How you buy the stations is irreverent to their increase (thus spending credits on them rather than coins is best). The cost in coins never goes up so a $100,000 station will cost you the same in coins as a $1,000,000 station.

I can't honestly say if it will go down, I believe it just counts.

Additionally, the cost spikes if you buy stations quite rapidly, but over so many days will come down to a 'resting' point, a minimum for the fire station. I used coins to purchase 5 stations when they cost $850,000. After buying them the cost then become $1,250,000 or similar. However, after a few days it came down to $950,000.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!