Northwestern USA Fire Service recruiting

• Northwestern USA Fire Service is still looking for any active players in the Pacific Northwest!! We were able to welcome Smart36 and Medic34 this week to our alliance. With Smart36 adding to the group we branched up north to the Vancouver British Columbia area and any player in the Northwest even in Canada should feel free to check us out.

I can't say that there isn't anything wrong with some of these bigger alliances but i will say that with a more regional alliance you will be able to participate in more of the weekly and daily alliance missions and events simply because more of those events and missions will be within reach of your stations. Further more if you are in need of help there is a better chance that one of our members will be able to send aid without having to use a staging point just to dispatch there units to you.

Like just about any alliance we have members who are able to setup a HazMat, Mobile Command and Swat training courses so you can get those personnel trained without having to spend the $$$ in the game and focus your hard earned credits to more stations. We have very knowledgeable members in the groups so we are able to work with any newer players that are out there.

If you have any questions feel free to send one to me on the forms or even thru the game and i would be glad to help you in anyway that i can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!