Worldwide Mutual Aid

• I am looking for very active members that are looking to be part of an awsome admin team we are currently 9th in the overall standings we have 9,334,926,980in total credits we have a total of 803 members we have a number of hospitals and schools around the us. Just looking to come and have a good time come join worldwide mutual aid and enjoy the relaxed game play and the fun that the alliance has. We do not require rl locations we also do not require rl units in the stations. If you are an active member and have been playing the game for some time their is a good chance I can get you an admin position if your looking to be an admin. I have plenty of positions open at this time. I am also looking for active discord members because we do have weekly admin meetings and monthly all alliance meetings. The weeks we have the all alliance meetings we will not have admin meetings unless something needs to be discussed with our admins.

Hope to see a few of you soon

Worldwide mutual aid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!