Posts by SirHiggins

Not a polite way indeed; But (if) your alliance is a fine place for your fellow member to be etc. they won't leave anyway.
    And when somebody leaves, it should be their problem :)

and maybe a chance for that filter POIs shown on map by types? :o

Very same thoughts here.
    On FB, online games you could see last login.
    This really would be a handy tool for alliances, avoiding continuous messaging, detective work to find out whats with fellow players.

What if this will be only seeable between alliance members?

Please can you not contract words that wouldn't otherwise be contracted? It makes it very hard to follow what point you're trying to make.

as the exact phrase was mentioned couple of times before (own coverage area within edit tab of the said dispatch centre),
    I didn’t think it would be untraceable.

19 are still 19, not 20
    I ve got one station not assigned to dispatch.
    But that shouldnt count, because their vehicles not
    counted into any centres pool. Or...?

Update: put all outstanding stations under different dispatch, but under TW the missions still green.
    So exactly how this 'not create own coverage area' works? If its unmarked you dont have to fulfill mission requirements (meaning station limits)?

I assure you that with 19 stations i have sufficient units for any mig mission (considering having another county's FRS under another dispatch).

Could you pls explain me why the mission is green if i have only 19 stations and the limit is 20?

And how the system works?

T&W: 19 stations, 'create own cov area' - unticked, mission is green under possible missions with TW control center
    NU: 15stations, 'create own cov area' -maked, mission is white under NU control

BTW just found a tempo solution -if anyone in need.
    Place staging area where the HEMS is, and put the heli+rrv into it (just needs cont.refreshing of the counter) :D