TACRfan Administrator

• Male
  • from East Anglia, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Member since Sep 7th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • I love the pic in your signature.

After a bit of research, I found its story. It is really quite amazing.

https://www.rafjever.org/118sqnper002.htm

• Would you be able to assist in account activation, I have searched the forums for posts about it but came up empty and emails are also empty not in spam etc

• Hi how do i speak to someone regarding my account approval

any help would be appreciated

• Code
    Why can't I see tasks and events after the Advent release? This is through the phone app
  • Good morning.. It has been quite some time now (more than 10 months I think) and I have been quite supportive of ADMINS, and Content advisors and tried to help others. Is there still animosity amongst the group? Just curious as I have posted a few questions and a few suggestions, ----not complaining.......and none have received any type of response from those folks. have even bit my tongue from responding to some who have been complaining and proclaim themself to be experts in various things. I have even tried to help, (and been successful in a few cases) with issues. Hope all is well with you

• EMS Chief helped me straighten out some issues with boats and I sent him a PM saying thanks for the help

• i will just love to become admin

Dislike 1
  • can u dm me on discord charmingstar

• so any word on new updates for missions, new vehicles, new buildings,, etc etc.. havent seen much in the way of that in AWHILE. playing the am missions over and over getting boring.. i see hundreds of new suggestions in the boards yet seems no one owrking on implementation of them

• I have 15 fire stations in total but propane depot explosion does not happen as regards calls could you please fix this glitch as i am sure others noticed it too

• Hiya could I pm you. It keeps giving me a error code when I try to dm me

• so there is a bug on the android app that does not allow me to dispatch any unit even though they are all available. Is anyone dealing with the issue?

• Can we have info on the police update we are getting

• Hello!

Any chance we can have the button 'Upload Graphic' on the uk version like on the us game? Trying to play as realistically as possible and I have a custom MDT image for every vehicle and that button would make my life so much easier.

Cheers!

• Any hints as to when the US will see a large unit update?? Asking for a friend lol.

• Hiya TACRfan

I just wanted to inform you, that after approx trying 10 different emails ( yeah 10, I know I have that many ) in order to work around a potential bug in activating my MISSIO SUMMUM account on this Forum, so I could post up a help request.

Nothing has, as yet, appeared to finish the activation; This includes re-sending the activation request, checking, rechecking Inbox, Spam, Social and Promotions tabs; I am only using GMail.

I could always try another new account if there is an unfixable bug, but will wait and see if what you can suggest.

Cheers MISSIO SUMMUM

• Hello, The conformation email is called ITops and can be found in spam sometimes

• @TACRfan Thanks for your quick reply, I will keep checking periodically for that ITops email. As a general, and final inquiry, does the Fire Academy Lesson " Truck Drivers Licence " mean I can use the Quint Fire truck at Captain Rank, or is this for some other Vehicle? Thanks again :)

• Thats for the Dozer vehicle

• Thanks so much for that @TACRfan :) I have updated my mini guide accordingly

• I need some help right now, I can't really find the "Create Graphic Pack" button it should be at the Top right but its nowhere to be seen. Well I watched a Youtube tutorial but I can't find the button which I should need to press to create a pack. I would be very appreciated that someone could help me out and tell me what to do.

• Delete my account on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I’m honestly not sure why you are being so rude. I have been away from the forums for a few days and I come back and just see you going off on everyone for no real reason.

You must delete your account yourself, I can not do this for you due to GDPR

• good night, i have to report a situation, my missions do not appear in full !!

that is, I have a total of 12 and only 10 appear. Does anyone know why ??

• how can we report an alliance/members we suspect cheating

• Please contact the developers through the support channels on the app. Please supply them with as much detail as possible and screenshots where possible

• Hello TACRfan,

I try to gain a foothold in the Uk area and design the role models and vehicles that are still missing in the game.

My only problem is I don't know which vehicles there are.

Could you give me a list of the current vehicles?

Then I can continue to collect the vehicles for the UK and play with you with an application.

best regards

Erik

• It's been 2 months since the update on the updates. Any update on the update of the updates?

• Do we know where the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service graphic pack went, I'm based in that area, have been using it and would like to continue use it, but it seems to have disappeared?

• Any chance of adding Bomb Squad and maybe a Police MCV?

• Mission support is down!

• I was wondering, is it possible to use the Platforms or Heavy Rescues on incident like tree on the roadway?

• In short: No Changes are planned. Own Scripts, own Grafics are allowed 4 the future. No more money, same price as now 4 premium account. They want to work together with the community in all questions, new cars, new missions and ask 4 help from the community.
    All sounds good.

• https://forum.leitstellenspiel…Cmer/&pageNo=2#post295768
    Try this Link from the german forum. The new Owner of this play answered all hard questions of the german comunity

• Hi Missionchief Team and thank you for your work
    the Italian community is really very large and many new players are creating their accounts.
    Is it possible to have an Italian version of the game? this would increase the number of new players! We could help you with the translation if necessary.
    Thank you guys