Posts by dngbosman

Ohhhhh I see! Thanks for clarifying. I would say that this is very unlikel to happen right now. The developer feels that combination units make the game too easy. That said... we moderators might finally be making him cave a little bit! ;)

Glad that that is clarified. No worries, thanks for taking your time to read.

So again, why wouldn’t you just buy the unit you want to upgrade to, and replace the old one?

So I play realisticly in MissionChief and some of my stations have vehicles with both Heavy Rescue and BA capabilities. If I replace the Heavy Rescue vehicle for a BASU then I won't have the Heavy Rescue capability whereas if I am able to upgrade a Heavy Rescue vehicle to have BA capacity then I have both in one vehicle.

I thought you were upgrading the vehicle though, not purchasing a second one. Why would you need a second bay if you’re just upgrading an existing unit?

You wouldn't buy a second bay, you would be paying the same price as a bay to upgrade because it is like buying a new vehicle which, if you were to buy a new vehicle, would cost you the 100,000 to buy the vehicle therefore is fair and you are not able to upgrade vehicles for low prices.

The dive unit essentially functions as a combination dive/Heavy Rescue. I’m not sure I understand why you would pay 100,000 to upgrade a unit when you could just delete and replace it for 5,000-20,000

Apologies, forgot that the Water Rescue Vehicle doubles up as the Heavy Rescue, but the BA unit & Heavy Rescue integration would be useful. You would pay 100,000 for this as it would be essentially buying a new vehicle which would require more garage space, this way you are basically buying a new vehicle and garage space.

You should be able to upgrade vehicles for 100,000 coins such as being able to have Heavy Rescue Vehicles being upgraded to have Mobile Air integrated with them. In my opinion, this should be done because I personally have stations with Heavy Rescue Vehicles with BASU capabilities and probably many people have these kind of problems.