Posts by ManyFireman

While I'm completely aware that coins make the developer money, surely there is a way for us to gain coins in-game that isn't inviting someone?

Perhaps

• 1 coin for completing x amount of missions (1 coin for every 1000 calls dealt with?)
    • 1 coin for playing the game for x amount of days in a row (1 coin for playing the game for 1 month / 28 days straight?)

Just some ideas.

Hi all,

Not sure if the same in US, but over here once a vehicle has left the ambulance station (hub), they will go their first emergency call and transport if neccesary to a hospital or care centre. From there, the ambulance will wait at the hospital for its next call. Would it be possible to get an option to allow this to happen in game? Unless there is a way to do it already

Cheers

This was probably the most well formed response I've seen - thank you for taking your time to write this. Though I do wish we could have (almost) everything the German game had, I understand why we can't. Cheers :)

This is very controversial.

I recently compared both the German and English version, and while discussing the huge lagging behind of MissionChief, I spoke to someone who I'll not name. They said:

I knew someone that worked for the dev. He said, "if the users knew how easy it actually was to implement new calls, they would riot at how little calls there are"

So I took the time to further look into it. We are really lagging behind; though I am not exactly a web developer, I fail to see a way that this version can be so behind. It has been discussed before and I am aware it is controversial, but can we not get at least close the same level of features (as well as interaction on the Facebook / forum) that the German version has?

Thanks.