Posts by Wizz

Apparently others didn't lol i'm in trouble now xD people can't take a joke without getting offended.

That's the trouble these days. People don't get a joke, cry and try to get people in trouble lmao :D

Maybe we should ask for a mental health ward to be implemented in the game so we can send all these crazy people who complain straight to it. xD

Lol i see someone gets offended easily! :D

haha lmao, I like it!

I actually agree to this.

When I started I had delayed responses, usually 30 seconds on a normal fire engine.

As I've progressed through the game I've removed them because I needed the units on scene as fast as possible and I couldn't be wasting time and delaying their response. I do try and play realistic but the delayed response is no longer for me.

So, basicly changing this would be an insult? Let's say I had bought a fly-car for all my EMS stations and then deleted because they were useless, but now they can clear calls.... I feel insulted ?(
    If there is something that needs balancing it should be balenced no matter how much people did not benefit from it. Yes, some players would lose money and that would allow other players to reach the same point in the game that others took long to reach, but seriously the prices get to a point where they are nothing but a joke :thumbdown: . Stations get too expensive and you still need to buy upgrades for them, besides the fact that you don't get any new missions by having more than 24 stations it seems pointless unless you got a list of stations that you want to do for a certain location, etc. It just gets to a point where this is pretty much one of those P2W games, I agree with his argument... Coins stay at the same value but credits don't

When you're at a high level, it is really tempting to just buy stations with coins, so I get where you're coming from. I've spend wayy to much on this game lmao

To play devil's advocate here,

If everyone was grateful about every update they didn't agree with, then there wouldn't be room for "Constructive Criticism". There will always be a balance of positive and negative feedback when there are middle men between consumer and developer.

There is a borderline to constructive criticism and constant negativity. There is no need for Constant Negativity on EVERY single update.

I use them exactly as my county over here in the UK does it. The SWAT SUVs present my BMW x5s with x2 Arrmed Officers (since normal patrol don't have lethals) and my SWAT Armoured Car is my CTSFO unit (Counter Terrorism Special Firearms Unit)

If the prices were to change it would be a bit of an insult to those who have already spent lots on their setups, in my opinion, it would be unfair to change the current pricing system

I've spent alot on the new stations, so it's not really an insult? If anything it's a benefit plus why would it matter? lmao

They are a bit ridiculous, mine went from 416k to 520k or something like that I was hoping it would go to about 450k but I guess not. I do like that they go up, and money does start coming in, but they are still a tad bit high for my liking.