Posts by Wizz

How much does it go up by? I'm nearing my 20th station and want to know how much extra I should start saving

I THINK from memory the 25th station is 200k-250k. Then 270k, 290k etc (there is a formula on this forums somewhere that will tell you.)

Not really, because the reward is COINS, not cash... Coins can be used to speed up expansion progress..

The 7th day is coins, day 1 - 6 is useless. The only reason why I claim the reward is for that 1 coin, but when you have over 600 coins in the bank as it is... Plus I would never spend coins on speeding things up, only buying stations.

1) The use of a semi is to tow the dozer trailer, however there is currently is no use for the dozer trailer.

2) Yes they can have more than 1 education.

I personally think the daily reward bonus should reflect on how much you've currently earned, if you've earned like 5mil, a reward should be given that is suitable for that level in play, however when you've got 500mil, the reward bonus is peanuts :D

when I was with LACoFD the Quint I was on were all FF/EMT's at the time. now a-days in larger cities where I live Trucks now have 1-2 paramedics staffed on them

I fully agree, I was trying to say that it wouldn't work with how engines/fire apparatus are currently implemented. I still think that you should be able to train firefighters as paramedics and then they are able to provide ALS aid.

• Change the platform trucks max crew to 6.

I agree, I have no idea where the 3 default even came from.

• Have A Platform + Heavy Rescue.

I'd personally like to see the Quint be turned into a triple unit, Engine + Arial + Rescue (most are like this in real life anyway)

• Have A Platform + Fly-car.

I see no point in this as platforms can treat patients to a BLS level anyway. I however agree that if you do send a platform/quint with a BLS it should count towards a full ALS treatment with both the ladder/quint along with a BLS. Maybe they can add a Paramedic Ladder since and engine just got released?

• Have A Platform + Haz-Mat.

I've only seen FDNY has this, but even then you can train your personnel to hazmat and they'll count towards the hazmat personnel requirement for missions. (This is realistic for FDNY aswell. SMFR doesn't have platforms with hazmat btw)

• Have A Platform + Light Boat.

Never seen this one, not even quite sure this one works irl either

(South Metro doesn't have water equipment on their ladders, they have dedicated dive teams for this.)

I am sure this has been asked, so sorry in advance.

Is there a way to change KM distance to Miles? I notice when other alliance members share their missions it shows me how many miles I am from there. When I am transporting to the hospital or jails it is in KM.

I don't think there is.

Hello. I'm not sure if I'm confused about what the new ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus is supposed to do, but it appears to not be working the way it seems like it should. If I dispatch a regular Type 1 Engine to a medical call with 4 ALS trained staff and a BLS Ambulance, it won't treat ALS patients. It appears that the ALS Medical Training for Fire Apparatus only works for staff assigned to the new EMS/Fire Engine/Ambulance. Is this intended or is this a bug?

The new fire engine/ambulance is LITERALLY a fire engine towing an ambulance, it will treat & transport as if it's an ambulance also.

I've built a realistic setup in LA, just keep building up your fire stations and you will eventually start to notice that especially in downtown areas they will be more busier than county since there is more POIs in the downtown metro areas compared to counties.

Hello, recently (last 2 days) my game (US/Nevada) has been very laggy and almost unplayable. Is there any way to fix that?

Could be something wrong with your internet or computer. I've been able to play fine. Test around with your internet and see if your computer is running slow, I used to play on a slow computer and since playing on my new one the speeds playing missionchief have greatly increased.

Hello, I would like everyone to know about the situation going on. Please do not accept a person named Batman2356. We have 7 applications from him which we are definitely denying. If accepted may cause harm to your alliance. Could some mods help out with this situation, thanks. The reason we know he is a bot or whatever is because all applications have the exact same amount of earned credits at 234.256.

I wouldn't accept ILoveSteak either, they've been going around starting Storm surges and large alliance calls with a stupid amount of resources...

I think all of us was/are here :D

What you usually do when you lost interest in playing MC? ?(

cheers

I usually just switch between versions, the US and the UK versions are completely different and both feel like separate games.

Ok I'm somewhat new to the game I'm still learning.

Just so you know for the future:

Easter - Collectable easter eggs on random missions (top left of the SOME missions)

Halloween - Collectable pumpkins on random missions (top left of the SOME missions)

Christmas - Special set of extra christmas themed missions

New Year - Special set of extra new year/firework themed missions