Posts by CFA112

I pretty much solved that by going to the dispatch center edit and clicking the box that says, "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area."

I have more than one dispatch center, but doing that to all of them has alleviated the issue for me.

This would be good. Ideally, the Wagon could even move from mission to mission until it's full, then transport to whatever facility can hold them. I realize though that's a different type of coding then in the past. But still convenient for multi-arrest missions.

I remember the old Fire911 game had that option, albeit the station itself wasn't physically visible. The trucks just showed up on the map. I could see this as an advantage for regionally organized alliances where members are in the same area. I'm not sure how it would work with alliances where the members are spread out over the country or several contries.

While it could become cumbersome based on size (and redoing reg's), if you customize your units under the "Own Vehicle Category" line, you can assign them exactly how you want them to respond. That category shows up on the regs once a unit is done.

It wasn't intended to signup, but rather a potential guide for some of their operations to see how they use ID's. That's an official inter-agency Mutual Aid site. Unless you're an agency member, you won't be allowed in. Also, I admittedly didn't do any extensive searching. Just that one.

But if ya hunt around with that as a starting point, you might be able to find additional info. MABAS is pretty big in that region, so there may be nuggets of info around.

I wish we used MABAS here in New Hampshire.

John

While I can't speak for other alliances, ours tries to use the chat for alliance coordination and some general discussion. We will use it for Alliance Missions to ensure they are being covered, or when events are available. Typically, if the chat is closed and it goes green, there is information to be passed, a question, or similar.

However, for role-playing ("Engine-1 responding", "Car-8 is available", "Ambulance-1 On Scene", etc), they ask folks to use a separate site. Some have expressed a desire to do these types of things on site. The idea centers around offering that capability to those that want it, without cluttering the chat for those that don't.

John

Hi All,

Looking to see if it would be possible or make sense to add Incident or Tac channels to the Chat. See the not so great pic attached.

While many alliances have separate off game sites to conduct role playing, etc. the Chat still ends up with a lot of the traffic keeping the Chat light green or the chat busy. It can distract from the more coordinated chat traffic.

Like the Alliance Radio can be toggled on/off on the Radio Messages screen, these channels could be toggled on/off for those that wish to see (or not see) the mission related traffic. This would allow those folks to continue role playing and folks not looking to participate in it can toggle those channels off.

Would it be possible (or make sense) to offer a choice of times a Staging Area is available?

Sometimes you don't need it for 24 hours. You may only need it for a few hours.

If it makes sense, my suggestion is offering four periods of duration; 2 Hours, 6 Hours, 12 Hours and keeping the current 24 Hours.

The first number indicates the chief complaint (Seizure, Difficulty Breathing, etc). The number and sometimes trailing letter after the main letter indicates a specific aspect within the condition.

These are based on a coding system when you call 911 (in America). The Dispatcher who takes the call begins interrogating the caller to determine what's going on and arrive at what the code is and proceed accordingly.

If I can, I can try to look harder at getting the full information from NAED.

John

To clarify, can BLS Ambulances transport?

Have had a few "A" calls. Most were handled and cleared by the BLS Units. One "Required an Ambulance" while the BLS Ambulance was on scene.

Just figuring out how the system is set up.

Thanks,
    John

I kind of see what Skull is saying. I know transport required calls will need an ambulance. But out of 30 or so designated calls, my fly-car has not cleared any. They have all needed an ambulance. The ambulances however are clearing various calls without transport and the fly-car is definitely getting the 99% done.