Posts by letsgohope12

You need a certain amount of stations to spawn certain calls. In the vehicle market you will see what units are required at a certain number of Stations, so i would start there.

Sebastian advises that he did in fact ask for your password through the support email, which does occasionally happen. As for storage, passwords ARE encrypted. He cannot actually read the passwords, he can only verify whether they are valid or not (which is what he will be doing with yours)

Everyone,

This thread was intended to be a fun way to tease some updates so that you aren’t all kept in the dark all the time. Unfortunately it seems to have created a venue to complain about not getting everyone’s individual preferences. I’m going to be honest with you all, I’m not out here to pander for positivity and attention, so I try to call it as it is and be relatively fair, though my own opinions get added sometimes.

That said, if this thread is only going to result in arguing and name-calling, it will be Closed. I don’t want to do that because I have gotten a lot of positive feedback about having hints at what’s next, but if we’re going to waste everyone’s time fighting it’s just not worth it.

You have two options. Keep fighting and stay in the dark, or keep it civil, guess, speculate, and be able to catch a glimpse of what’s coming down the road. It’s up to you.

This was also intended for the many requests for rescue squads over the last several months. We felt it would be in line with the current EMS overhaul and update. Sorry that this one isn’t your favorite, but hopefully we’ll figure something out for ya! :)

The way I understand it, in cities with a fire department and EMS rescue squad, the fire department provides light extrication (MVAs) but the EMS Rescue will respond for heavy extrication, some Collapse, and it’s personnel are trained at the paramedic level

The unit will be a non-transport EMS Heavy Rescue. It can be based at EMS Stations or Fire Stations with Ambulance Extensions. It is designed to serve as a rescue for calls requiring one, and will eventually treat patients like a fly-Car (as well as one or two other things). It is NOT a required unit for any missions at this time. It is good for roleplaying users because it can serve as a “large” rescue unit, or a smaller rescue squad like in Emergency!

I’ve narrowed down the results from our poll and can confirm that the new unit is in attached poll!

Here’s your hint. The new unit will NOT require any additional training... Good luck!

I’m desperately trying to think of another hint that won’t give it away! Sorry for the delay, the developer has said it will be this week but hasn’t given me a day.

You need ALL of the units on the required list to complete the call. For example, the Smoke Investigation call needs an engine, ladder, AND battalion to complete them. (Or a Quint and a Battalion for more advanced players)