Posts by JRKPirna

These are not necessary in error.

Fire Investigator Units act as both Fire Investigation and as a Patrol Car. The ARR picks the closest vehicle which qualifies.

If you want them excluded, you should pick the Custom Vehicle category instead.

That is true, however there should be an option in the vehicles to switch that off. I don't want to have them respond as those, and I do not want to create an extra vehicle category and assign it to all the units I'm going to add.

I recently have seen that various vehicles are incorrectly selected when using my ARR.

For example, riot vehicles count as "SWAT" vehicles, however, they do not replace them. This is very annoying for someone who entirely trusts the functionality of ARRs. I have noticed that with a few other vehicles as well, for example, Fire Investigators being sent instead of Patrol cars, and the Police Helicopter being sent as "SWAT" vehicles. Unsure if there are more but will continue to update this when I come across it.

It'd be great if there is going to be a fix to that!

cc: MissionChief-Team

The only thing I could think of is that you could Select the specific vehicle type, not "SWAT" but rather "SWAT Armoured vehicle", "SWAT SUV".. another idea would be to create a own ARR category for the chopper, select "only dispatch as own type" and use that in your ARR.
    Whatever works best for you I suppose.

adding to this, I have just checked at a mission and the Helicopter-personnel actually counts as SWAT personnel without SWAT training, which is also kinda odd.

MissionChief-Team is that supposed to be like that, or not intentional?

Shouldn't affect anything, though I noticed some issues when reloading the call page, putting the latest being made "available" unit to be at the top of the list and being selected. Another thing might be that your island vehicles are busy while selecting vehicles.

You could either decrease the radius in which vehicles are selected or create response groups with specific vehicles on the island, though not too sure if that's what you're looking for.

Feel free to send some screenshots of your ARR calls, etc. so we can try and figure it out together!

The only thing I could think of is that you could Select the specific vehicle type, not "SWAT" but rather "SWAT Armoured vehicle", "SWAT SUV".. another idea would be to create a own ARR category for the chopper, select "only dispatch as own type" and use that in your ARR.
    Whatever works best for you I suppose.

I mean, you already set the requirements for the ARR using your vehicle category, while building your ARR you just need to say that you want a vehicle from that category, as long as you mean that. But no, you cannot select one vehicle while requiring multiple specific components.

For specific component vehicles you'll need to create multiple vehicle categories (ex. as there is shown on the third picture "ALS COMPLIMENT TR" etc., you should make sure you copy and paste the name or double check for typing errors.

You'll When creating a new ARR see an "Own vehicle category" option in the department navigation.

If you have any more questions feel free to reply!

Hello there, I thought I'd also start one of those threads here. Not sure if it exists already but I haven't found any!

I'd love for us all to share our Alarm and Response regulations that way anyone can simply take one they like and use it as well. I know it's a hassle to set up an entire ARR for the game.

I'll be also starting this with my ARR, which is still in progress but I've been working a bit on it and honestly just want to finally share it with you all!

JRKPirna ARR Version 0.7

It's a semi-advanced ARR, covering regardless if you play realistic, as a beginner, or fictional. It uses the maximum number of units required to meet the mission criteria.

Please note that I did not create the original layout of this ARR, it's based on the ARR made by TutePlays in the German version of the game!

Instructions:

- Delete your current ARR

-Go to Alarm-Response-Regulations > scroll down > "Own Categories" > (Enable >) > and add all the categories with the correct sorting number outlined below:

Categories:

Name Sorting Number
    empty 10
    General 20
    Firefighting 30
    Airport Firefighting
    Wildland Firefighting
    Ambulance 40
    Police 50
    Water/ Coastal Rescue
    Federal Agencies
    Events 60
    Foam / Water 70
    Planned appearances

https://www.missionchief.com/a…a9ff74c4d8cda6772a2ce646b

It is recommended to enable the ARR search bar in the Dispatch center, that way you can easily select the category and search for the mission in the menu.

Now enjoy! :)

I'm new so I'll apologize in advance if this has been asked before but I can't seem to find it. I stumbled across changing the colors of different units - Ambulance I have yellow and I want to update the rest of my units but as I said I stumbled across it and can't find my way back. I have attached a pictures of what I'm looking to change - Any help would be appreciated because I'm driving myself crazy trying to find it again lol

Hello there, this is the wrong post for such, but I'll still answer you briefly.

If you click on any vehicle you get an overview then you can click on the "Vehicle type" - In this case "ALS Ambulance" and change the color!

Hope that helped

I have a decent one, but it's not available for the whole public yet while I am working on adding more calls and updating missions where I may have forgotten a vehicle. If you're interested or more info shoot me a dm.

I plan on having all missions added, however, it takes time and I'm progressing with the missions relevant to me so far.

See screenshot below:

The trailers and equipment can replace vehicles, so yes. You could send an engine with the trailer or equipment loaded and a Hazmat and fulfill the requirements as long as the vehicle with the equipment/ trailer also has Hazmat-trained people on it.

If you don't want to use it, you don't need to. It's just to add some more realism to the game again, helping out people who at least attempt to build everything as realistically as possible.

I'm "bumping" our thread again and will be sharing some of our current stats.

Our current Alliance Funds sum up to around 244 Million Credits,

The total earned Credits of our Alliance are 8.852.821.2708 (8 Billion 852thousand) Credits,

We are on Rank 10 on the Alliance Top Page with 270 Members!

We currently have about 162 Alliance-owned Hospitals, around 85 Detention centers, 5 Fire and Police Academies each, 3 EMS academies,  and 2 Coastal academies.

To those, we have tons of User-owned Hospitals, Jail cells, and Academies which they happily share!

New Members are always welcomed,

we also offer a Discord for our Alliance members, where you can chat about everything and may host giveaways from time to time!

The picture on the right shows an overview of where most of our members are located. I did not include Hawaii/ Honolulu due to the larger zoom that would've been required!

Stay happy and healthy!

I agree, especially the tax setting adjustment might be helpful. However, I've gone through all the buildings by now and put them on the correct tax setting.

Especially automated discounts and forced pricing for courses. At least a fixed maximum of those would be fantastic!

There are probably a hundred more things that could be improved on, but those are certainly a few aspects that might have the biggest impact.

I agree with the previous poster, it is easier to start in a more populated area, however you still can manage well without being in one and expanding at your own pace. But it also depends on what type of player you are.

As I try to build as realistically as possible (which makes it a bit more challenging to meet the required units here and there), I prefer starting at a more populated area at first, afterward slowly moving out.

But yea, really do what you enjoy, and keep your own pace!

Happy New Year folks!

I'm "bumping" our thread again for the start of the New Year, and sharing some of our current stats.

Our current Alliance Funds sum up to around 133 Million Credits,

The total earned Credits of our Alliance are 7,318,392,998 (7 Billion 318 thousand) Credits,

We are on Rank 7 on the Alliance Top Page with 320 Members!

We currently have about 156 Alliance-owned Hospitals, around 85 Detention centers, 5 Fire and Police Academies each, 3 EMS academies,  and 2 Coastal academies.

To those, we have tons of User owned Hospitals, Jail cells, and Academies which they happily share!

we also offer a Discord for our Alliance members, where you can chat about everything and may host giveaways from time to time!

Stay happy and healthy!

Great to hear! As you can see we have our hospitals and cells set up there where players need them! We try to help our members out as well as we possibly can. Mutual aid is also possible almost everywhere in the US. There are also a few players, including myself. Who're actively playing on Hawaii as well!

Good evening folks,

I'm "bumping" our thread again, and sharing some of our current stats.

Our current Alliance Funds sum up to around 133 Million Credits,

Total earned Credits of our Alliance are at 6,339,706,384 (6 Billion 400 thousand) Credits,

We are on Rank 7 on the Alliance Top Page with 320 Members!

We currently have about 153 Alliance-owned Hospitals, around 85 Detention centers, 5 Fire and Police Academies each, 3 EMS academies,  and 2 Coastal academies.

To those, we have tons of User owned Hospitals, Jail cells, and Academies which they happily share!

we also offer a Discord for our Alliance members, where you can chat about everything!

Stay happy and healthy!

Name/Type of Mission: Garage row on fire

Units Required:

1 Battalion Chief

3 Fire Engines

1 Platform truck

POI Required (Use “none” if not needed): none

Patients: 0

Prisoners: 0

Credit Reward: 1500

Can expand from: Garage fire