Posts by jwillie3112

Is it possible to allow people of you alliance to see your uploaded thumbnails for stations and units at all times? You can see them when you click on their stations, but it just shows the general icons on the map.

The Quint can hold a max of 6. But, I will agree that both need a max personnel bump. Let me run it through the developer.

Thank you!

Although i am from the UK i agree that this is something that should be changed as its a mainly US player base, however i think we should still be able to put 2 crew members in them for us UK players

Yes I say give the option to change the personnel from anywhere between 1 up to 8-10 depending on vehicle type.

Is it possible to increase the ladder truck seating from 3 to maybe 5 or 6, and Rescues from 3 to maybe anywhere between 6-9? I know in the UK that's the max for those apparatus, however in the US these trucks have large crews.

Im not sure if its a bug or not, but I have uploaded pictures of all of my apparatus and they constantly flash back and forth between the picture and the regular icon. Any idea on how to keep just the picture?

Instead of Type 1 Engine and Type 2 Engine that really doesn't differ from each other, make a standard Engine and a Rescue Engine. The Rescue Engine of course would cost more than a standard Engine, but could double as a rescue. The Rescue Engine could speed up the completion of "rescue" type calls and a standard engine could speed up the completion of "fire" type calls.

Also make it where you do not have to have a specific number of engines but maybe a specific number of personnel on a scene. Where I am from it is nothing to have only one or two engines operating at a call, but several other apparatus bringing personnel in to the scene. I can see the required amount of rescues or ladders however.

Just an idea here, but give players the option if they wish to stop playing, instead of losing everything they have done they have the option to donate the station and equipment to someone else in their alliance. Any other thoughts on this?