Posts by leutmatho

here in aus ambulance crews have one central station for there area they are free to sit at the station or patrol. I work at kmart and we get ambulance crews in all the time just doing shopping on a quiet day. I also know an ambo driver that goes to his mums house and have dinner during the late night shifts.

A simple idea to semi for fill this idea because some people want this to expand response areas why not have a building like the dispatch center that is basically like a radio tower that lets you have a larger response area the tower would spawn calls.

The building would cost 50.00 credits and would come as small (what the radias for stations are now) medium (double the current distance) and large (3x the current distance).

If your a little confused let me know

No they are definitely USAR. They are based in a small town and go to any call that requires them across 3,520 square miles in the counties of Norfolk and Suffolk. Thay can also attend incidents anywhere in the UK as they are part of a National Resilience program, find out more about the program here: http://www.local.gov.uk/docume…a5-40d0-be7f-ee0ae2aab6ce

Interesting about the type 3s etc, I don't know a lot about American fire fighting so it's always nice to learn.

can you elaborate on the first bit no they are definitely USAR the information provided supports my post so i cant teel if your agreeing with me or not

USAR is urban search and rescue and FAST firefighter assits & search team or RIT rapid intervention team are completely different
    Usar is for searching collapsed buildings and other major incidents and minor technical rescues ect
    Fast or rit is a team of two or a truck(2-6) of firefighters at a working fire for the specific role of rescue team for a firefighters destress alarm or a radio mayday message these rit teams move into the fire to rescue the firefighter or assist him with a civilian

So no they are not the same thing.

like i have said previously it should come through as a structure fire to begin with then when units arrive on scene it changes to a designated call like a room fire roof fire ect

What unit would you have that you wouldn't need a bay for? Last time I checked spare units other than utility pick up trucks and cars are stored indoors. It makes no sense to have a half a million dollar rig just sitting outside, deteriorating until you need it and only to have it then not work.

not what i mean you have one station for maintenance with 3 or 4 units for a unit to cover a station while one is not active i need an empty bay in everyone of my stations to replace that down unit so if i have 8 stations i need 1 bay empty bay in every station

you will find as diffrent departments perform studies and test on this the standards and regulations change.
    In nsw they found that cars and pedestrians in the city would not see and hear fire trucks so they made rumblers a standard tging in atleast built up areas.

the two australian fire trucks come under the NSW Rural Fire Service classifications which makes the large one a type 1 appliance and the small one a type 7 appliance here there is the NSW Fire Rescue (full time state owned) and tge NSW Rural Fire Service(volunteer state owned) that doth have different classifications

Could have changed now the NSW Fire Rescue did some changes like 6 months ago todo with unit classifications and that

Australia doesn't have the Q siren
    I know for NSW Fire and Rescue(full time) had a siren special designed for our needs plus they have rumblers https://www.google.com.au/url?…g2=4BbqXZGv6jkPyB7-WyBoLw

And NSW Rural Fire Service(volunteer) uses a wail and high low https://www.google.com.au/url?…g2=4BbqXZGv6jkPyB7-WyBoLw

It depends on the country, state,department,unit,ect

Different places have diffrent regulations and requirements to meet i know the nsw police nsw ambulance and nsw fire rescue services have all done a lot of testing to figure out what works buest for our environment
    9plus i think the rural fire service uses just the two is because they go into bush fires and stuff like that gets damaged easily)

If you where going to add that you would have to have SEVs(service exchange vehicle) or replacement rigs to cover the station will that unit is in for maintenance.

i have posted this previously it would allow you to set it up so stations that have large response areas like rural areas would have long response times and stations in the city would have a smaller smaller respones radius it would make it more realistic

we are not suggesting remove hospitals we are saying it needs to be reworked like making the extensions actually useful and adding things like patient transports ect im not saying get rid of them ahd im not saying that other things need improvements first the hospitals work fine im not arguing that point but the hospital system needs to be expanded on