Posts by Redux_GB

Yes I know this is the American forum but since there is no UK version yet, thought I should stick it in here

Tankers are not widely used in the UK, well in Scotland anyway. There is only 6 tankers for the whole of Scotland, this is because of there being a wide range of fire hydrants everywhere for the fire service to access. Because of this, me and a wide range of other people in the community feel like they should be optional as we try to have the proper units at the proper stations, and that's not possible if we require a tanker due to the select areas they are in.

So really, it would be heavily appreciate if it was no longer required.

You can manually resize images or use websites to resize it for you.

Though I appreciate the ambulance extension for fire stations, I have more stand-alone ambulance stations than I do ambulance extensions. If one of my fire stations have an ambulance extension in real life, and I have a stand alone station in the game, I will place the ambulance station directly next to the fire station in order to avoid the timeline, and help will the overall cost and whatnot.

To answer the question directly, the only think that comes with it is the ability to house ambulances. I haven't noticed any staff increases post-expansion.

Was answered before saying that you can purchase all vehicles you get in ambulance station's.

Also its 100000 credits cheaper to get an extension on the fire station instead of buying an ambulance station that is apart of the fire station anyway.

Depending on your location of your fire stations, it would be worth having fire stations with the ambulance expansion, while in other places (e.g. uk) they are only useful if the station is shared with mountain reacue or other services as ambulances aren't situated in the fire stations.

No, you have set the colour of your type 1 fire engines to bright green...

Never thought that did anything, was thinking it only effected the plain default graphics. Thanks for informing me though!

Made a slight mistake thus making this a useless post.

Previous post text:
    If you haven't noticed yet, any units that will be required at a call will have a green box around the tick box. This indicates the units the call requires but does not specify the amount, for that you will still need to check out the mission requirements. This appears to just be added fairly recently, persumably in the last 1-2 hours. This feature is now live, and hopefully will stay live.

You can see an example of how it is displayed attached (mobile version):

I will have to agree with you, currently I only get calls real close to my stations when I would prefer it to be way more spread out due to the large area my 6 fire stations should cover as they do irl. It would be nice to have some way of expanding the call radius or even setting an extra area for calls to spawn in would be nice.

When I click on Recommend the game and scroll down in saw 4 people who created account with my recommending link, but I got coins only for 2 of the guys, I didn't get the other coins 2+2 coins

Any reason?

as specified, if they haven't completed a level, you get no coins. This is to try prevent coin farming for obvious reasons.

You got for it, your graphics' quality has nothing on that pack as it currently stands.

Also there is quite a bit you have already made [1] that would be used in a Scotland pack.
    only things needing changed is utility unit, engine 2 would be current utility unit, new rescue engine, possibly new heavy rescue, all new medical vehicles (mainly recolouring)(excluding fly cars), new hazmat, new command unit, and quint and platform truck are quite different (see attached images)

Overall most of the current UK pack is accurate compared to Scotland's emergency vehicles and you should go for it. If needed I can try supply some images if you wish to go ahead with a Scottish pack.
    ([1] Pack related to: https://www.missionchief.com/vehicle_graphics/282)

Platform Truck: Quint:

Are you able to make a general Scottish pack? As the UK ones you have provided isn't exactly accurate due to different vehicle colours, styles etc compared to England and wales.

In some missions, it says you require a "rescue station", is it just a fire station with a heavy rescue truck/rescue engine as I doubt a rescue boat dock is anything to do with residential fires.