Posts by Barake

I recently built the stations required for Madison County Fl. Since I needed to wait for the stations to recruit personnel I didn't put any extensions on the stations. I also have not assigned any POI's for that county and the county also has its own 911 center. Today I got a wildfire call. Of course, I had to scramble and add extensions and apparatus to handle the call. My question is how did this happen. I have the box checked to only use my POI and there were no wildfire extensions on any of the stations covered by the 911 center????

Since the patch added these I have placed 3 stations in the area that I am covering. For me, that meant one station in a major city here in North Fl. I have had 3 calls since I built them and they were all the same, Illegal gun withdrawal. Further research shows I need 3 stations to trigger some of the other missions. So my question is to the US players, how are you handling these stations? I call them FBI for lack of another title since these are our federal police. If you google the FBI offices there tend to be several in a state all in major cities.

1) Are you just adding more stations to your cities to get more missions?

2) How are you assigning them to your 911 centers? 1 per city/county or all together?

3) If all together how do you add the police stations that the larger missions require?

4) Do you even care about the larger federal missions?

Thanks

I am not sure if the trailer is actually leaving with the cab. There is no on screen graphic showing the truck and trailer. I have the trailer assigned to the semi, and I tried checking and unchecking box at the bottom about custom. What if anything am I doing wrong? I also have a heavy equipment operator assigned to the semi along with a trained driver. Thanks

There have been a thread or two about adding more of a reason for people to buy a premium account, perhaps it will happen one day.

Let me try to help, the quint does act as an engine and ladder so I can't imagine the issue you are referring to except wildfire. Only the type 3 - 7 engines can go to wildfires and count. Unless you misread the mission honestly I can't imagine where a quint won't fill in as a engine.

If you have the regular stations you can upgrade them to take an ambulance, the small stations don't have that ability. Here in the US there are regions that have ambulance stations due to funds not being available to put ambulances around the county. In fact there is a county here in FL that does not have county EMS. It is handled by a private company and they stage the ambulances around the county.

Before setting a Wildfire event. We all need the complete review of the wild/forestry fire missions !

Then,it's would be cool to be able to rotate vertically the red reclangle of the event area.

Good point, there are many current missions that "brush" trucks could handle and should be allowed to.

But there is no "unfair" advantage, this isn't a player against player game, it's not a competition. (For the record I agree with you just point that out)

I agree there is no "unfair" advantage, but the word advantage and balance come up a lot in a game that is not really a competition. Oh there are bragging right (earned I might add) for grinding up the line but if a person sticks to the game one day they will be at the same point. Still behind the leaders but it's not like a MMO PVE, where, unless you complete certain events you will never get the "cool" stuff. It's a wonderful game that allows players to create the perfect fire district as they see it. That's who the winners are, those that achieve their goal(s). One of the reasons I put money into this. I can play when and for how long happily chugging along at my own pace. That said, I still think that having premium should mean a little more that auto recruitment. Something should be added to encourage people to put up the money to support the game.

When the term unfair advantage comes in then the only way to fix it is to take out the premium and coins. Lets face it, some people have disposable income and some don't. I won't tell you how many coins I have used in this game to build up my region. I use credits to buy the equipment. That said, you (WinWIn) pointed out you can make 7-9 million credits in one 2x day. I have never made that much because I can't play that long. I don't think it is unfair that you can play enough to generate that much coin. To those players that have that kind of time, go for it. I happen to have the ability to buy premium and the 2x events give me a good boost when they are running. Why shouldn't they happen one or two days more a month for those that support premium?

how is this looking @Barake

I think it will do fine. To answer your question, since I assume you are UK, scale means your BC car needs to be smaller than the engines you are going to be drawing. I appreciate the work the that the players put up but my OCD kicks in when somebody makes a great looking type 1 engine and somebody else makes a great looking type 6 but it is bigger than the type 1. I figure one day I will find an artist out there that makes all the vehicles in the game and they are to scale.

I find it interesting when when the word winning is used with this game. For all intents and purposes it's a sandbox game. You can do almost anything you want. How do you win other than accomplishing what ever goals you might have set? Since the word winning is used, how do you lose this game? I also really don't get the concern about balance and over powered equipment. It might cause some alliances I guess some problems, but alliances have the power to tell their players what to do so limit what they can have if you are so hard core to think that a piece of equipment is OP.

The OP brings up a good point, other than allowing auto recruitment what incentive is there for me to pay to play this game? I want to see continued development, but I can do that by buying coins every so often. I think there should be more perks for premium players.

Have to disagree CJ, in the south and west of the US, sheriff's are elected law enforcement that have deputy's working for them. I am pretty sure that serving papers is a north eastern thing. I ran into it when I lived a CT for a couple of years. The Sheriffs worked for the Clerk of Court.