Posts by Charlieaa

This would also be useful for police and ambulance. For example having roads policing units or highway patrol as the American calls it I think and for ambulance having advanced paramedics which could be required for serious calls. Or instead of being a requirement, implement a system where casualties can actually die and you don’t get the credits for the mission or loose credits and an advanced paramedic increases the chance of survival.

Adding onto the idea of the casualties dying thing. This could also be for example used in response times so the longer you take to respond the lesser the chance of survival. And also the more vehicles per casualty the higher chance of survival and depending on the vehicle like ALS or BLS.

This would also be useful for police and ambulance. For example having roads policing units or highway patrol as the American calls it I think and for ambulance having advanced paramedics which could be required for serious calls. Or instead of being a requirement, implement a system where casualties can actually die and you don’t get the credits for the mission or loose credits and an advanced paramedic increases the chance of survival.

The staff issue is a bug and it’s my fault if I’m honest. I forgot to tell Sebastian to have the building start with 1 person.

Next week he said he should have this fixed and the ability to transfer personnel from UCC and ambulance stations.

It’s still not fixed.