Posts by Jason

I thought I could probably manage a few more at 300k, having saved 300k I realise what's happening.

Every fire station you buy after the 25th it goes up. 416,993 Credits is what I now need to pay for the 26th station 500k for 27th :(

This game makes loose change for the developer compared to the other versions, so doesn't get a look at as much.

Unless I'm missing something I'm not sure how the above relates to my post?

I just posted a message in our alliance chat and it's saying I posted it at 03:55, when in fact it's 08:55 here. There should be a way to display date/times as an offset to the server time. I can't see how it can be abused as the workings of the game can work off the server time still. While you have a countdown for things to happen (ie 30 minutes for a unit to get to a job) there is no specifc time displayed, just states 30 minutes. It will say 30 minutes left if that was 04:00 to 04:30 or 08:00 to 08:30 etc.

Just want to confirm..

My 25th fire station is shown being 300k to build rather than 100k to build.. is that right? Seem's a huge jump for what is actually no difference to what you're buying.

I've been working hard and spent some of my hard earned money to complete my area a little bit quicker with a start on realistic fire station locations (which for Kent in England, you're looking at 50-60 fire stations overall) but I don't play a HUGE amount to be able to build these at 300k a time. Slightly put off about continuing now as that is a huge set back.

I've paid money to get a good head start in building a lot of these stations so I can get a decent amount of calls going with a few different units etc. I now feel punished for spending money as I'm now having to work harder to progress for no reason I can see at all. Is this an attempt at getting me to purchase more coins? I see the coin amount hasn't changed at all remaining at 30 coins to complete.

[Blocked Image: https://i.gyazo.com/2e41c9d0249a9532d032682706e523d1.png]

Hello,

I'm aware the game has been developed originally for a target audience within Germany, with the game being translated to English. While the majority of the options do make sense in what they mean, they perhaps aren't the most obvious choice of words. Would there be any chance the English language can be updated with another translation? I'm willing to help with this if required.

It would just make the game that little bit better as the choice of words in translation perhaps don't make 100% sense; especially if you are new to the game you end up clicking and doing things to see what happens.

Overall it all makes sense I just think polishing off a little bit better would be ideal?

If the money can be proportioate to what has gone on too. I know that some police jobs aren't as 'resource intensive' as other fire calls, however it would be good.

The list given looks like the Home Office list of 'calltypes' UK police forces are required to log calls under, to assist with their statistics. Good shout!

As said, if you're referring to the map 'tiles' then it's not streaming the data from openstreetmaps properly.

I suggest a cache/cookie clear out of any openstreetmap data; pressing ctrl+f5 but might do the trick.

At the moment the time that appears in chat, logs (ie when you view your credit income) etc isn't localised to my timezone. I cannot see an option to change this? Would help making more sense to me as at the moment the time is 5 hours out.. I imagine the time used for the server?

There already is car fires etc. A car is a vehicle.
    Perhaps a Heavy Vehicle Fire as that allows for a variety of options

also you lose any specialty personnel like command or hazmat. The unit will have to go back to the station where the trained personnel are assisgned. Since yo can not transfer personnel in this game either. If you have a command van and want to relocate it to say station 2, you have to train personnel from station in command in order to keep the command van operational.

This happens even if the personnel are assisgned to the specialty unit

Fair point to raise there. It's very time consuming and can be expensive so having to leave the trained folk behind isn't great!