Posts by Extinction998

Would be great with the ability to e.g. have ambulances stationed at the hospital that can transport to other facilities to free up space or just send to another hospital with the right capabilities.

It would cause too much hazel than good, and on another note. Responding to nosebleed is common practice all over as it could actually be an underlying serious cause to it e.g. brain and so on. And as mentioned in the thread before, too much customization will cause too much irritation.

Hi, I couldn't find anything where this had been suggested before but I think it would be a more realistic option if there was a probability that on minor medical such as the fallen person or nosebleed the patient refuses transport. Such as if a fire engine or fly-car can partially treat a patient, maybe a 30% chance that the patient will not need an actual ambulance.

Happens quite a lot, so it would be cool to see that kind of thing in game as well. Would be good to avoid having to spend maybe an hour to transport a nosebleed patient to a hospital, because one is full and you need to go further away.

I cannot answer all the questions, but some however I can. Co-admins as you and I know may not kick members nor ban them from joining, but they are capable of adding members to the alliance ( accepting requests to join the alliance )

They also have the capability to start alliance events for free every 7th day along with large scale alliance missions every once a day.

Over to the education admin, they are the ones who can setup schools and start courses by using the funds gathered by the alliance itself.

Transportation admins are the ones who can override the requests of patients or prisoner transports, so lets say a player hasn't transported their "patient/prisoner" over a long period of time, the transportation admin may then step in and do it for them instead.

Finances admin are the ones who pretty much decide how much discount each and everyone in the alliance should have when it comes to the school courses, correct me if I am wrong but I also believe they decide how the finances should be used in for example building constructions.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DJ4sO1e.jpg]
    Norwegian Emergency Services

We are now recruiting members for our alliance.

Are you stationed in Norway, active and alone without an alliance. If that is you, why not consider applying for our alliance with 44 members and half of them active. Over the past year we've earned

52,289,640 Credits

and that is hard work that has paid off.

We have stations all around Norway, from top to bottom. Fire and police schools scattered and several hospitals along with the newly added airport fire departements.
    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Q1eWiMm.png]

That being said, if you're new to mission chief we are willing to teach you exactly how this works if you wish to become a member. Currently we are only accepting members from Norway, but in the future we might start accepting more openly from Europe in general.

That being said, we are Norways #1 biggest.

Kind regards

Co Admin

I was thinking of this incident as unfortunately it does happen in railway stations and it would make more use of the Train Station POI.

The call would require 4 Type 1's, 2 Heavy Rescues, 2 battalion chief, 1 ambulance, the Train Station POI and it would pay out 3K. It would also always have one casualty with trauma speciality.

Yes please, is there a way to implent maybe most of the missions from Germany and dutch version ?

Love the idea, nothing to add and nothing to remove. Please implent.