Posts by manfromcny

Hi, I've touched on this topic before, but I thought that why not once again, so there are many missions like "lost child" or "partial building collapse", and in my opinion a unit with a dog would be perfect for the fire brigade for this type of mission, because in the ruins of a collapsed structure there are often people, or as in the mission "lost child" someone needs help because he does not know where he is, in Poland we use such vehicles, and they help hundreds of people, in the game it would also work , greetings![Blocked Image: https://gpr.jastrzebie.pl/images/artykul/27.jpg]

if not added to the fire department, maybe allow the police k9 unit to be used

I dont know if this was ever brought up before, but seeing a thread on where 3 potential prisoners could happen with 2 patrol required response, could a prisoner transport van be created, to transport up to 4 prisoners. I believe some larger cities do have them

Would like to see the required apparatus be changed from 1 Fire Truck to 1 any heavy apparatus. A heavy rescue or platform etc all carry saws,so it should qualify. Also , for any of these"service call" types , any heavy apparatus could fill the requirements.

Just a suggestion
    Thanks, enjoyable and addictive game!

i agree, almost any fire appratus can do these types of calls

I know it is still possible to get heatstroke in the winter especially in the warmer south climate.

But up north in MN you are more likely to get frostbite. Not sure if this mission could pop up or I should post this in mission suggestion

good suggestion, and another for us winter climates - person fallen in lake ice

Ty. But based on cost and use, I doubt I'd buy one, but still, i do think the heavy rescue should at least be allowed bls capability, especially if they are required for some missions that would involve a patient

All fire apparatus can treat 10% of a patient from what I understand/heard

Ty. But based on cost and use, I doubt I'd buy one, but still, i do think the heavy rescue should at least be allowed bls capability, especially if they are required for some missions that would involve a patient

All fire apparatus can treat 10% of a patient from what I understand/heard

Well I guess that's a start

have you set the dropdown to the correct version.

if you mean set to the us version , yes i have, and still get redirected when i try facebook login to the german version, and each time trying from there with facebook still goes back to the german version