Posts by DFRS999

Just an idea I had and wondered what other players think, but how about some new airport missions, such as emergency landing and fuel spill. Also, how about if an engine fire could expand into a plane fire, which would need 4 ARFF rather than 3? Fell free to give your opinions on this.

This seems like a really good idea, as for my area (I play the US version with a UK set up) we had emergency first responders, which respond to life threatening emergencies in rural areas. E.g. a small retained fire station would have a EFR car and a couple of firefighters would staff it when paged. Allowing 1 expansion at a small station would really help, so I could buy an ambulance expansion and fly car at all of the small stations which had EFR cars.

If I’m honest I’m not sure as I only use the Amb and RRV graphic from a pre-existing pack, the best I could help with is to say is could I have them smaller then a normal vehicle graphic please. I’ll do some research and get back to you ASAP.

First 2 done.

Brilliant okay so I’ve attached a couple photos of the style, hopefully they’ve worked and come through alright, so the helimed has yellow as it’s flying. So yes flashing please but same style as attached. Could I have, DCA, RRV, OPS OFC, HELIMED, CCT, HEMS, HART, CFR. Many thanks any questions don’t hesitate.

Which size are the current graphics you have?

I’d be after around 6 to 9 CAD tags, is this reasonable ?

Yes, I could do them now if you wish. Tell me what you want on them and what shape/colour you want, and if you want them to flash or change colour for responding.

Hello everyone.
    I’m looking for some advice on how to make vehicle graphics. What are people using to make graphics etc. I hate keep asking people to make certain ones so I’d like to try myself.
    thanks

Hello,
    I tend to use blueprints for graphics or edit ones already on missionchief, I use paint 3D for this.
    Hope this helps.

I keep getting missions spawning in the middle of fields with no road access!! Or cottage roof fires on the M25! I thought this game was supposed to be realistic?? I live in the country and there is 1 part time fire station with 1 ladder fire engine. All the missions for this station require at least 2 and there is always more than 1 mission for that area at the same time some times 3 or 4! The next town with a fire station also part time with 1 engine is 10mins away! The only thing I can do is give it more engines this making it even more unrealistic! I love this game but to be in an alliance the rules state it must be laid out realistically! Am I the only one getting this or are others in the same boat?? :/

I quite often get house fires in lakes or field fires in housing estates, I think missionchief is designed for a city, so each call is generated close to a station.

If we sore this feature integrated into the game where vehicles randomly roam/patrol, who would like to see the mission 'Fail To Stop' have a similar feature where the actual mission is mobile. For example when the first unit is in attendance then the mission can start to move and the other units heading towards can play catch up like IRL. I'm not sure if this is possible as i know nothing about the capabilities of the game or the dev team but interesting to hear everyone's opinion. Could even lead to missions like... Vehicle Tracker Activation.

Sounds like a good idea. Another thing that always confuses me is 'officer down', when the mission just appears somewhere where I have no officers on patrol.

Not to sure about London, but in the East Midlands we have EMICS, which are volunteer doctors. They are like a HEMS RRV, so maybe search for critical care doctor organisations in London.