Posts by EMS-Chief

UPDATE

Due to continuing spam, further restrictions have been enacted on a temporary basis by the MissionChief Community Team.

* Automatic User Registration has been disabled. All new accounts will be manually approved by the MissionChief Community Team. This may result in new user registration taking up to a day during the weekend or longer on weekends to be approved.

* Wall Comments have been disabled. To combat the wall comment spam that has recently occurred, all wall commenting have been disabled.

* New Users No Longer Shown. Due to the high quantity of spam-bot registrations attempted, the "Newest Users" category has been temporarily removed.

* New Threads and Posts Required Approval. All posts and new threads will be subject to manual approval by the Moderators and Administrators prior to being publically available. We will endeavour to do this regularly throughout the day to ensure the least amount of disruption.

The MissionChief Community Team will continue to monitor and ease restrictions or impose further restrictions as activity requires.

Thank you all for bearing with us, while we combat this recent rash of spam bots.

In fact it's not really true, because missions with POI have a lower spawn rate.

But in theory, mission without POI, have the same spawnrate, so if you have 100 missions active without POI (i assume 0 with POI), it will be 1%

You are correct, however that's what I prefaced my comment with "So even just putting it at the base rate of 1/965",

UPDATE

Recently, the forum experienced a rash of multiple spam posts (over 700) that we have since cleaned up.

As a result, the community team has enacted temporary procedures to ensure this does not reoccur.

* All Posts will require moderator approval prior to being available in the forum

* A Bulk Delete occurred of all posts since midnight of last night, regretfully this means that some actual posts may have been lost.

* Forum Registration have been moved to manual approval method.

The Moderation Team is working with the MissionChief Community Team to address the spam concerns.

The Missionchief Community Team will review regularly and ease restrictions as necessary to ensure continuity of the board without excessive spam.

What does this mean for you?

Posts and Replies will not be immediately available, the moderation team will work on approving new posts as fast as possible.

If your post was deleted in error, please re-post it.

New Registrations may take up to a day to be approved (or longer on weekends).

Thank you for your patience, while we work through this.

Thanks, today wasn't very funny

I agree, when I got on there was over 700 spam messages... We've invoked a bulk delete to remove them quickly, this may of resulted in some legitimate posts being removed.

So, ultimately the request is to be able to add the Foam Tank Equipment to

Type 1 Pumpers, Type 2 Pumpers, Type 3 Pumpers, Type 5 Pumpers, Type 6 Pumpers, Type 7 Pumpers, Rescue Engines and Quints?

Note: This is already an available equipment add-on for Pumper Tankers.

Missions are randomly generated, There are 965 missions total with numerous missions having overlays associated with it.

So even just putting it at the base rate of 1/965, that means there is a 0.1% chance of the mission spawning (note, that is just at the basic level, there are numerous variables that do come into play with the random mission generation).

Myself, I'm at 1613 of 4000.

You are correct in that multiple accounts within the same "world" are against the TOS.

However, we are not experts on the interpretation of implementation of the TOS, I would recommend contacting Support through the app support channel or web support channel to get clarification.

We can offer suggestions from the forum (but realistically, it is only a suggestion, even from the CAs).

Hey guys,

The devs require some additional information:

We will have a look. Can you describe the exact setups, like vehicle x with equipment y

Oh and if the ARR is using the new Equipment setting. Sounds like it could be related to that.

Thanks,

This seems to be a local issue related to your system or setup. This issue is not impacting en masse.

My recommendation would be to use the app support channel, as specific account issues can only be handled by that group.

I can tell you that I have not had any sound issues with MC.

Thank you,

You are referring to an LSSM module ("BLS can be used instead of ALS").

You would need to contact the LSSM development team about that.

Looking at the patient code (33-D-2T Transfer/Interfacility/Palliative: Just resuscitated and/or defibrillated (external), Transfer / Interfacility)

Delta Determinant requires ALS ambulance.

The transfer mission requirements for ALS vs BLS are the same as regular calls.

I am still working on getting Omega determinant codes fixed. It seems to be a harder process than I had wish, but I'll keep at it.

I did.....nothing came out of it...but thank you Chief for the response

Sorry mate, unfortunately when it comes to individual account issues, we really cannot do much on the forum. The real only option is a direct contact to the customer service team via the app support channel or web support channel.