Posts by EMS-Chief

The missions do not necessarily spawn at a water rescue station, they may be generated at a regular fire station, but look for a water rescue expansion within the dispatch centre.

This is true with the flooding missions:

* Small Flooding (this does not require water rescue at all, since no boats are triggered).

* Medium Flooding

* Large Flooding

* Giant Flooding

Are you receiving other Water Rescue classified missions other than the flooding?

Remember, it is not that each patient will leave after an hour, it is that one patient will be released every hour.

If you've been adding patients regularly to the hospital, it may just be a scenario where other patients are being released every hour.

Is the hospital EMPTY except for those patients?

Is your hospital shared with your alliance? (If so, your alliance may be adding patients to it).

The next time you get a water mission, look at the requirements screen.

This will tell you the station that generated the mission.

Go into that stations and have a look see, does that station have water rescue? Does any station within the dispatch centre have water rescue?

I'd recommend removing the PD Helo from the mission, especially as that mission has a POI requirement of a Gas Station.

I think PD Helo usage in case of an MVC Ejection would be very limited and generally would require a prolonged missing patient (think if the helo is not already in the air, it would need time to get in the air and attend the scene).

I'm thinking that it should be Air Ambulance attending these scenes (Field Trauma Triage) and not PD Helo.

That may answer my original question about the payout, it might depend on the type of coast guard mission it is. Didn't have any time this weekend to play, next week should be a little slower so I can get some screenshots of what I am talking about.

You may be right, but once I get the screenshots, I'll take it all to the dev team to see if I can get some further clarity for all.

As far as transporting patients, it seems to depend on the mission. Had one where they went to the base for further transport, and another that went directly to the hospital.

I think it is based on mission design.

If the mission is designed as an "ocean_group" mission, it will trigger the follow-up mission upon the boat bringing the patient/prisoner back to the shore location. If the mission is designed as a regular mission by using the POI (Coast Line) then it will trigger patients/prisoners as a regular transport request.

That is my belief it is.

not the same - but is a heli issue - have a transport request for a costal heli - and the screenshot shows what "hospitals" were in range, none of which are hospitals

If you transport to one of those buildings, I believe it then spawns for a land ambulance to take the patient the rest of the way.

Can you let me know if it does this or if it disallows transport or just releases the patient.

Don't know what a MCID is. As far as a screen shot, I will the next time I have a coast guard helo carry a patient. Looking at the transaction screen I can't tell which is which,

MCID is your user ID number for Missionchief. You can find it when you look up your profile in the URL bar.

When adding to an alliance, it doesn't automatically grant enhanced permissions, based on the screenshot I see a lot of people being added and removed from FinAdm.