Posts by EMS-Chief

POIs are not just added for the sake of it.

When a POI is added it is to generate it is for a mission. The creation of POIs subsequently causes a lot of challenges downstream for the end user and now end users need to go through an start adding POIs.

A reminder, when the POI is added to the game, it then becomes up to the users to put the POIs down.

The devs / system does not put POI locations down once it is added by the devs.

The vast majority of opinions on the matter is the case as why we haven' submitted tot activated it.

As an optional equipment, players can choose to send it to a call based on how they want to play and receive the small patient pay bump for it.

As it is now, if you want to send it to major MVCs or rural calls you can and take the pay bump (or even faster transport time as a direct route).

They must achieve a certain rank to be eligible for the referral bonus.

If you are still having issues, please contact Support via the App Support channel.

Thank you,

The fact of HEMS Being optional is due to many factors. In most field trauma triage (FTT) protocols, there are other factors that may trigger a requirement for a HEMS unit (such as ground ambulance distance to hospital, flight conditions and LZ availability).

I am also aware of Air Ambulance taking persons from remote areas where a hospital is so far that ground ambulance transport would be detrimental.

The fact that it is optional, allows players to utilise their HEMS units as they feel fit and can choose the level of realisim that they want to play.

However, this is not a hospital emergency game. Talking about buying specific equipment for hospitals would be well outside the scope of the game.

Where the OP originally asked for a Burn Unit, Maternal-Child and Pediatrics (which I would understand).

The ask to now have to buy specific equipment, seems way far off to me.

Gonna be honest I hope you don’t enable the feature. It’s poorly implemented imo. On the UK Game previously it spawned so so so much. And on some mass causality calls EVERY patient needed a helicopter. In real life you wouldnt get every patient needing it as you have a limited amount. The way it is now the players can send it where ever they please, keep it like that please.

I have not seen any chatter about this feature being added, it is left open to allow for realistic players to play how they feel (just like the Type 2 Fire Engine, Police Motorcycle or BLS Ambulance).

In the AU version air ambulances are required in some missions. Also lots of other missions have a % chance of air ambo needed to transport.

This thread is based on the US version.

Although we have configured some US missions for Air Ambulance requirement percentage, the actual feature has not yet been enabled within the US version.

The AU version has this feature enabled right now, which is why you can missions which require air ambulance.

This has been known to happen if you are using dual-units which leave the scene (patient transport / prisoner transport).

IE, You have a CBRNE Medic unit on scene, but that unit leaves the scene with a patient, resulting in the deficit of the HAZMAT requirement.

This mechanic already exists in the game is the "Unknown Fire" call, which can expand into any multitude of call.

However, the mission expansion is not used by all players, and would not be something that can be implemented on a full-scale, as then players who have disabled call expansions would only get initial missions.