Posts by Mouserc444

When I said about the credits I meant it in away such as that It's not as if I just got the game yesterday and want it to be changed fully from US, I have played the game for a while so I do apologise for that.
    I understand what you are saying about that the units carry less equipment, If I was to get a building collapse or something of that nature then I would send heavy Rescue as you could not speak with an incident like that with a Rescue Pump but for jobs such as "Dangerous Goods Truck Accidents" A Rescue Pump would suffice.

I am not sure what a rescue pumper would do on a call like this that a regular engine would not be able to handle. Also for a call of this nature I would think that the hazmat or heavy rescue team would be used to handle something of this nature due to the unknown factor.

Ok a quint is something that a lot of place will use in place of a full size ladder in places that have no need for a 100ft or larger ladder. Most quints are normally 75ft yes there are places that run 100ft+ quints but they are normally smaller ladders that also have to ability to act as an engine making them multi purpose.These are great for smaller departments that may not have space or money for two different units or have to call volume to support having two different full sized trucks. As for a rescue pumper it is normally used a small engine with a smaller tank and pump that carries a small amount extra equipment. A rescue truck on the other had has all of the necessary equipment to any type of major rescue call (building collapses and tactical rescues). There is no way that a smaller rescue pumper is going to be able to handle a large incident like that they would not carry near as much equipment as needed for most rescues. Most places an engine will carry most of the same stuff as this Rescue pumper you want. And as for the the UK I feel like they are a lot more like German style trucks and how they operate. The US doesn't operate in the same way as the UK. Also just because I have almost 70 million credits earned does that mean that everything I suggest should automatically be put in this game and that the game should be tailored to me personally, NO the amount of credits you have earned has nothing to do with the need for a unit in this game. Just because you happen to have spent more time or money in this game doesn't at all mean that you automatically should have everything you want added or changed in the game. If that was the case I would have already made sure that we got things added like Water Rescue, K9, and would have made sure that that little useless fly car would finally be able to spreed his wings and soar.

I feel the chat area would be too cluttered if more things were added to it. I do play on a multi monitor setup sometimes and in that case it would not make a difference as there is extra space after moving the map out, but on a single monitor setup or laptop it would clutter the area to much making it hard to navigate and easier to miss things. I don't fee like opening the members tab is that difficult and an addition of a new chat item would not help but only hurt.

I agree it needs an overhaul, we are building expansions for calls, that doesn't even exist and havn't for some time.

There is a simple fix for that just don't build them if you don't need them. Also this is something that may be of use again in the future so it would make no scene to remove them if they may be used again.

The Minimum should be 2, and This game is all about realism, if you want to play properly, you should have 6 in the US, but in the UK, we should be allowed 2

This is where is becomes tricky to meet all the correct requirements of every city or country so you have to make a decision on what the majority would like or how you feel the majority of places are setup and sometimes it is not always right in everyone's eyes. Doesn't mean it is broken just because it may not match what you are use to seeing. As much as I would like to see this game realistic I know sometimes it is hard to make things perfectly realistic for everyone that plays. I feel that most places are going to have some form of a larger swat truck like an armored truck and I think this is what the game is basing this unit off of. Yes I get that some places have smaller units or use SUV units but you can't make 1 in game unit match the setup of of millions of departments worldwide. If you are a department running trucks like this you are not going to send it out with two units that is a waste of resources. Sometimes you just have to take something for what it is if this is how the game has swat units based (off of an armored truck) then this is how they should run in game if they were based on a smaller swat SUV then I could see the need for change. There are simple rules you have to consider is it broken? or is this really hurting the gameplay? Either way you look at it it will always be wrong in someones eyes you can't please everyone!

422 Gaming Is looking for new members to join us. We currently have members spreed all across the US with a majority based around Philly and the surrounding area. We are currently in the top half of the first page and climbing.

I think this is just best to be left the way it is most of these suggestions are getting crazy and this feature would take quite a bit to have to code in many different patient types, and would require a rework of the hospitals from what I can see. I feel there are a lot better things that this time could be spent on that would help improve the game more then this.

It should have a minimum of 2 but you require 6 trained people to make it count

That doesn't seam logical why would you buy more trucks to have the same amount of people? That would only cost more money in units and station bays

That is one of the things that gives the game a challenge if you make patients leave in a short amount of time then that would really limit the need to expand or build as many hospitals which makes this easy, I for one like that it is a little bit of a challenge for the higher ups to have to manage this. With the amount of patients that newer or lower players get you should not really have a problem with transportation. Also joining an alliance that has shared hospitals will help out a lot, in ours we share all of our hospitals and never have a problem transporting sometimes it is a long drive but that is just part of the game and this does happen quite often in real life. Last if you don't have the hospital room or bed in your hospital or an alliance one you can always use the option not to transport, yes it doesn't pay to do this but sometimes you might have to if you don't have space.

15 minutes would be the time for amall things that and thats just ER time you may inly spend 20 minutes in the ER beds but yiu may move to another part of the hospital

I have been to the hospital for small things like broken bones and other stuff and it has taken me at 1h and 30m up to 5 hours to get out of there it does not matter what hospital you go to most are like this and if you are in and out in 20m then it would be the middle of the slowest night that hospital has seen or it is located in the middle of nowhere with a town population of 5

Swat trucks should stay with a staffing of 6 to make it more realistic. For what I can tell the swat unit would be the same to an armored truck or a barecat. With units like this you would normally run a team of 4-6 people. Running a truck like this with 2 people would not be very realistic, Also I do know there are cities that run smaller armed units for some of their callls but with the type of calls we have like warrants, and active shooters most departments would active their higher end swat units.

I think that the solution would be to buy more hospitals or upgrade the ones you have to hold more patients. I feel that an hour is a good amount of time for someone visiting the ER. In most cases you don't enter and leave the ER in a quick manor. Most people even the less serious ones can still take hours sometimes.

While I do like the idea of the call I am just not sure it fits well in this game, it is not really something most departments get involved in unless charge are made

ah ok, so is that why on my New York account I get lots of calls in the Hudson on the shipping lanes because the game sees them as a road

I am almost positive that would be the case I do get this a lot on a ferry route in my area