Posts by WinWin

No it’s not a bug. The ALS Rescue ambulance will be dispatched if you have either or both a HRV AAR or ALS ambulance AAR. I have tested it and if I press my rescue or ALS AAR both will include the ALS rescue. There is no need for an AAR for this vehicle because it falls under two categories already in the AAR.

The EMS Command Unit is still required for high patient calls. I am not sure what the amount is but with a 46 patient call I do need 2 EMS command personnel. I have also heard the command unit will transport patients automatically. The thing I question is what the incident support unit does.

It would be nice if you could set close, medium, or far mission spawning for individual dispatch centers. I know for my Yosemite build I would prefer missions to spawn farther apart and farther from my stations. And in NY or San Jose I would want the close range which would be what the game is currently set at. The far setting would be closer to the anti-cheat call spawner. It’s your choice what you want it to be at and anyone can use this feature. :)

No updates yet. We are waiting for EMS part 2 that will finish off our medical section for the time being. If I were to take my guess give it another month or something and they’ll release it in the summertime. However, that would be the best case scenario. Currently we don’t have any idea about what is going to be in the update and a rough date.

Exactly! ;( We really hope the devs add a “paramedic engine” with the ability to carry ALS personnel to treat patients in part 2 of the EMS update.

The engine/ambulance is a fire engine but has a extended cab to also hold a ambulance cabin to carry patients. Fun concept but I don’t think I’ll ever use it.

Then what’s the point? You can pay 2 coins to complete a mission anyways. If I am dissecting your idea right, to finish the mission using your voting system by all admins one admin will pay another 10 coins to cancel the mission? I believe the idea is to complex to solve an issue that can be resolved in other ways. You can pay 2 coins and still get the full payout or wait 48 hours. I don’t think something like a voting system would ever be implemented into the game in the first place. Hope you understand the realms of what I am saying.

From what was being said about the issue above I would agree with TCARfan. As you can see if you press on leave without transport you won’t get any money for it! In terms of even getting patient treatment credits you won’t because if there (was) a transport there, there is a treatment and when this happens they are combined. If you press on a hospital to transport to you will get “patient treatment and transport” funds. This is why you won’t get anything. It should be used if there is no hospital your ambulance can transport to and you need to get your ambulance back...

So, here is my thoughts on this idea;

Having this feature on will create to much chaos. In other games that have a patient stability level is where you are only dealing with 1 or 5 calls at a time. I have hundreds. There is no way I could possibly use this feature because patients will keep dying and I cannot play the game for 24 hours a day. It takes me at least two hours to get to the bottom of my list. We have talked about similar ideas like this on the forum and honestly, with how fast the devs work on projects (no offense), this would be a really daunting task. It would take a lot of time and resources just to give a small feature many players could never use. This is why I am opposed and why staff members don’t want to implement it.

The detiroation rate could be linked to how much time it takes for the first unit to arrive unfortunately due to the way medical missions work there's no way to make a call need X amount of Medical staff or X amount of vehicles sadly

Just to clarify, I’m not sure if it’s a feature on the UK version but some missions in MCUS have an “ambulance required.” So with a little bit of work, yes the devs could add a medical vehicle requirement or a medical personnel requirement as there is already a category near the top of your mission dispatch that shows you how many EMS personnel are on scene.

There are above all, four different types of patient treatments and transports. The first and one of the most common will be “patient treatment.” As discussed above it turns out around 250 credits per treatment. You get the payout every time an ambulance treats and releases a patient from the scene meaning there will be no ambulance transport to the hospital.

The second is “patient treatment and transport.” This means the patient has been treated on the scene by an ambulance and has been transported or is awaiting arrival at a hospital. Some variables that would affect this is alliance donations, if the hospital has the right expansions, and if it is another player’s that’s taxed.

The third and fourth I have seen is transport by Mass Casualty unit and HEMS. I am not sure if the MCU gives you extra money per patient versus an ambulance but I know the HEMS does.

I hope it clarifies all questions about the system. CM251989 I believe the issue falls under “patient treatment” where you get a commission for treating and releasing a patient on the scene without a transport. All of this data was found by looking at my income statements so please correct me if I am wrong. :)

Just to clarify things from my point of view.

EMS chiefs will be an essential part of your operation. When you get big calls or when your alliance members share big calls, any mission with more than 10 patients will require an EMS chief on scene to even begin to treat patients. When you have 60+ mission capacity there will be many missions that have more than 10 patients each. Although you don’t need many [EMS chiefs] get as many as you need with your influx of missions with 10+ patients.

I personally don’t ever train EMS personnel of any type. I do not run the ambulance/fire engine, tactical ambulance or hazmat ambulance. It makes my setup more complicated, harder to use my AAR’s and just isn’t realistic with the stations I am building. If you have a medical training facility I would say sure you can train personnel for free, but I would not buy those special vehicles nor would I even recommend training people just to be on an EMS chief as it is also not required.

I think I’ve solved my pixelated graphics problem. The graphic on the left looks more clear with less visible pixels than the one on the right.:saint:

My suggestion: I was told to create a gif to make my emergency lighting. You can instead put your frames in ezgif’s Animated APNG/PNG maker so you don’t need to convert and lose quality.

Just made an ambulance template. This is the one in a black color which will be used for tactical medic, the fbi drone and fbi wagon. A white one will come soon for the DEA clan lab. :)

I agree that it’s weird and should not be a required unit but in real life lots of the time when a city has ladder trucks they are equipped with rescue and medical equipment. They are better suited than some engines which is why they respond to MVA’s or vehicle accidents.

Could you elaborate/send some screenshots. Stations have a maximum amount of bays you can add to them. 40 units for a big police station and 6 for a small one. In the recent update if you expand the game warden or police boat you will get 2 slots for free in your station. However it will only let you purchase those vehicles with your two slots.

I personally have maybe 100 police stations with some upgraded to 30 vehicles each and have not gotten this issue. And as far as I’m aware there has never been a limit that matches the case given. :)

EDIT:

Acknowledged after reading your post again. You said “patrol, K-9, and SWAT.” It is most likely you got a game warden or patrol boat expansion which gave you two free slots but you can only use it to buy a warden or patrol boat.

I was referring to 3D models manfromcny I also stated that there were some pretty good 2D and cut out ones as well. ?(

I would also note, Docrainbow has made some pretty nice 3D graphics. I think it’s just titled “generic graphics” but you can mix them. I use his green police pickup which is under the “sheriff” vehicle as my warden.