Posts by Highlander

[Blocked Image: http://www.thehogring.com/wp-c…stery-News-Jump-Seats.jpg]

Jump seats are seats that the base (where one's bottom goes) folds up to take up less space. Usually seen on aircraft or vehicles where seating is not common in that area, or will block a passageway.

It's an uncommon thing to see a vehicle with that amount of seating in North America, save for Buses and large transport vehicles.

Oh Alright well to Answer your Question @rescuenut93 Not It Normal Seats and Carries 8 BA Kits, 5 Water Rescue Kits and 12 Radios since we have Two Appliances

Now this May Sound Odd but in my Area we got a Old Dennis 10 Seater Cab and I know there is still a Few in Britain and Thought it may be a Idea to Maybe either make a 10 Seater Engine or Just Increase the Amount allowed on a Certain Thing I Know this sounds like a Odd one but trust me there is a lot of them For Example like I said my Village Engine

I have seen a Few mountain Rescue teams from accross the UK have blue lights fitted. but i wasnt sure if they 'respond' on blues and two. also the RAF and RN have mountain rescue teams but not sure if they respond on 'blues and twos' either.

The Royal Air force Mountain Rescue Team has Blues But I Didn't know the Royal Navy had that I know they use to help by sending out a Helicopter but not a Van or something like that

In Britain Depending on if you are in Scotland or a County pf England in Scotland The Mountain Rescue is ran by the Police but does not have Blues Anywhere in Scotland, Now in England it depends on which area you are in I Think Lancashire has Blues Not sure but I knows Wales has and In Ireland well I Just don't know but BRC And St Johns has Blue Lights on their Ambulances

In my Area we Have Flood Response Pod Which is a Prime Mover with a Pod on the Back with a Dingy 3 Sets of Water Gear And Extra Tools to Support Units already on Site

Minor Flooding

1 Mobile Command
    6 Pumps
    2 Fire Boats
    10 Police Car
    Minimum 10 Patients
    Can Happen Anywhere Marked with a Buildings POI

Major Flooding

2 Mobile Commands
    12 Pumps
    4 Fire Boats
    15 Police Car
    Minimum 20 Patients
    Same POIs as Needed for Minor

At this point the Fly-car doesn't do any specific task in the gameIn the german version some calls require the fly-car to be completed, in the US version it is not used for anything except to treat patients up to 90%, which still requires an ambulance at the end

You Need it in the German version since it class NEF Which in Germany is a Emergency Doctor

Where i will need a Fly Car? What for i need it? An Ambulance makes all Tasks. ?(

Ok Say for Example Ambulance is at the Hospital and you need a Rapid Response you would Send the Fly Car and have the Ambulance Respond to Follow up so they are ready to Transport Quicker

I Have Started a New Alliance On this Date Exactly at 8PM On the 2/2/2018 I Am Looking for People who Want to have Fun But also Be Professional at the Same Time I Am Currently Basing it in Scotland Until we Hit 20+ Members then Starting to go to Britain then Bigger

Be Hated but can I Cancel the Stuff you are making for me and Ask you to Make these :) Sorry for Short Notice of Cancellation also the Two Pumps at the End can I Get One Verison in White and One in Red Please Thanks sorry for being a Pain to you