Posts by Gooochy

They will act as a non-transporting police car like the k-9 and the Swat SUV just because it doesn't transport doesn't mean it can't be a police car

Thank you

Yeah, you don't have room and I believe it's 2 per station and the ratio is like 1/25 fire stations so you would need 50 to get a second one ( do not quote me on these values theses are the ones fir the medical and police helicopter so I am assuming its the same.

There's a feature when you have less ambulance stations they will not require transport (for players who don't have hospitals at that stage ig) I'm not exactly sure what's the threshold on it but it may be that or just getting calls with low % Transporting

i do understand it can be- and i have seen many of the planes(as its where i work - an aircraft maintenance company) just the resources needed by th game do not translate at all for IRL airport fd- and consider the regular place crash need only 4 ARFF, and thats trying to save 60+ lives vs a cargo plane needing 6-8 ARFF and 4-5 lives, im just saying it should be looked at again, revamp the units and credits earned

ARFF are fire extingushing vehicles a cargo fire tends to be worse then a airplane crash, they arent rescue units.

The devs are annoying, makes since, however it’s a big part of the real life, not to mention I don’t believe the devs have ever had experience as emergency personnel evident by what’s in the game currently and the fact that most suggestions aren’t placed in game. Not to also mention most calls are in the worse and wrong areas on the map but that doesn’t matter that would be hard to fix.

Yes the devs might not work in the emergency services however each version has a team of advisors who do work. Tbh I doubt anyone knows the ins and outs of emergency services across 24 countries. Also I like how death isn't in the game I could see it bringing up truma for others.

Also it's only required if available even if you own it so if all your traffic cars are busy it won't spawn requiring which I really appreciate TACRfan. Routinly our traffic cars get overwhelmed so they only real types you can really guarantee a traffic car response is a fatal RTC &/or On a motorway

I'd love to see existing missions updated with requirements, maybe this could be considered for the quality of life update. I know it's been historically hard to get the older missions updated though so I wouldn't get your hopes up for it to happen anytime soon.

When the PSU update came out I suggested the large public disturbance be updated and it was so theres the chance of it happening with other missions. Some of the larger police missions like stabbings firearms attacks and any firearm/weapon related call to require sgts/insp if the player has them

It requires staff captain and only 1 per 50 stations ( you get one before you reach your first fifty)

I think you can't upgrade a police station - > large Police Depot for the same reason you can't do a clinic to a Hospital. They aren't the same thing

Custom ARRs. I would like to see a option were a player could create a custom arr so basically the way it could work is you can add a "Rapid Response Vehicle ARR" the player could decide if you want only RRVs deployed

Or GP, RRV, CFR, Co Responders, JRU, AO etc another example is if you want a arr to only pick up a IRV or Only WL if that makes sense? Also being able to edit the premade ones would help alot aswell

I agree for a fire engine however not for a police car. I beouve the paitent transfer form a flight is basically a emergency landing due to a sick paitent so you can normal get them through the jet bridge and get them on a stretcher however for a stair ones you need a extra pair of hands to carry the paitent to a stretcher below so a fire engine makes sense.

I was wondering if the Min staff requiring 10 on a fire station before it let's me transfer them be removed. , because I have stations that don't have enough crew but 1 pump stations which don't need as much and there already is a function in game preventing you refunding a station if staff it spawns with are transfered.