Posts by TackleToWin

Seeing what the devs did with the Storage tab I though. Why not create a new tab for jails with the option to buy jails and expand the number of jails, like how it is in Expansions tab, just move the jails to a new tab and below where in storage tab you have the information of equipment, in jail tab leave that space for prisioners that are currently in the jail.

Thank you and yes thats exactly what I was thinking, just like you said, I'm not looking for some sort of unit to just play the game for me, but something that apart from taking X credits from each mission it responds, it also has a cooldown, it will take missions every X minutes/seconds and it wont take calls when you are offline/afk.

Yeah I really don't care, I think the game should be fair for everyone, dispatchers in fact would have a huge impact on that, but not up to me to decide, just though it would be a good suggestion :)

You wanna talk POI placement ?
    [Blocked Image: https://scontent-cdt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/119900539_1903569129792377_3085945691967072519_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=PXc9EZuyXPcAX_We_Iv&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.xx&oh=c05896e7b32e2f98f3c1c9025d9a0e70&oe=5F977D21]
    And I did not placed a lot of POI's. I mean, I did not place each POI everywhere. But 100% accurate.
    And there are way bigger players than me with thousands of POI's.

(Sorry, this (way too big) image is from the official Opérateur112 Facebook group.)

One day, maybe I will be there, one day.. 8o

A setting in Each stations has been mentionned on internal talk. IMHO I would prefere a global settings. I only have 99 fire stations. Some other players have hundreds like 500+. I'm not sure they would like to review and setup each one of them.But, I would like a heatmap feature like we can find in the LSS Manger. With a global + individual setting, it would be a cool thing to set up. But another thing to take in consideration, fire stations don't respond in a circle area. Some stations are not centered in their responding area.

Having both settings is not impossible and I think the code is not that hard to do tbh.

Yeah I've never seen a game where you can choose an area without having the station centered on it, so probably not a possible thing atm.

I play since 3 and a half year. ;) You can't put a POI for everything.
    That would force new players to spend 80% of their game time on placing POI instead of responding to calls. Not really enjoyable.

True, I mean I wouldn't mind, but thats me. Might not really be enjoyable for others.

This topic is recurring on several versions of the game. Players of the French game is actually on the same asking process.

I suggested to add in the Dispatch center's settings menu a feature where you can choose like "original" / "Medium" (~8km) / "Far" (~+15km)

That's cool.

It can be another way of making it work yes as long has you can change that setting in each station, because there will be stations closer to water, or stations further away from the others, etc.

Well I have been playing this for like 3/4 days, so don't know much about the limitations of this game, just spitting things out of my head. But yeah, if it would be possible to make the game identify every type of road and also water etc, would be much better than placing POIs everywhere.

Just like the title says, POI for every mission. Maybe also make the first missions spawnable without POI but if there is POI they will spawn at the POI location.

Or maybe possibility of every mission have a POI option, some will require that POI others will still spawn without POI.

The point is so we can have more realism here, atm missions spawn at random places, even in water :S POIs would help missions spawning in more realistic places or avoid them spawn in water.

Another thing I just though, not sure if this will work, but link the missions to google maps train station/forest/bus stops/etc locations.

This should be a Endgame thing. This can be a Dispatch Center expansion. It should be expensive and take longer than any other expansion to build.

You would have to train people in an academy. After they would have to be assigned to X Stations. Dispatchers will respond to missions inside the stations coverage area.

Dispatchers would take a few minutes to respond to each Mission, this way you still need the player to respond to others mission if they want to make lots of money.

If missions spawn every 1 minutes, dispatchers would take 2 minutes to respond, if settings are changed to make missions spawn slower, dispatchers also take longer to respond to each mission.

Maybe take 25% of the credits you get from missions responded by dispatchers. Also if players don't respond to missions after 15mins, dispatchers will stop working.

The point is to not make them OP so players don't take advantage of it by leaving the game on and afk while dispatchers answer for them.

Make it possible for players to choose an area in kms/miles around the station for spawning missions, make the max option as the way it is atm and make it possible to reduce it.

With this, missions will spawn inside the area configured in that station.

This would help avoid missions spawning in water and also will avoid missions to spawn on the other side of the river (making you have to wait 8+ minutes to cross the bridge and reach the mission...).

It would also help those that play realistic by making it possible to make missions spawn inside the station coverage area.

Example <- just like how it is here, but for each station.

Good evening.
    After a lot of work and research I finally came up with this maps, be aware all of them still need a lot of rework and etc.

Feel free to let me know about missing stations or stations that do not exist anymore.

Keep in mind, FDNY names are not the vehicles each station contains, at the same time I went through each station on Google Maps I noticed some of them contain more vehicles than stated on their names, but you can be sure that every station contain the vehicles stated on their names.
    If you check the description of each station you will find the Slogan/Nickname of each station/vehicle.
    Also some EMS Stations are merged with the Fire Stations, 1 at Queens and another at Staten Island.
    At Queens I noticed there is an area with FDNY Training etc, decided to add it to the map so you can place an academy there or something, I don't know if there is more academies or comand centers, if anyone could tell me so I can add it to the map, would appreciate a lot!

Most Hospitals may have the wrong name or are at the wrong place. (Manhattan hospitals are a fricking mess :S , any help is appreciated)

I would like to add to each FDNY/NYPD/Hospitals descriptions the number/type of vehicles they have, also the type of treatments each Hospital has etc, if anyone could help with that, would be amazing.

Looking to add all Clinics to Hospital Map, Helicopter Stations, Federal Police Stations to NYPD Map, Dispatch Centers aswell.

If anyone would be interested to help me with all this just contact me here or Discord (TackleToWin#9999) all the help is appreciated, I plan to make maps for others states later on.

Maps:

Let me know if you see anything wrong or would like to help. Hope you have a great day! And if anyone could Pin this, think this would be a huge help for many people.