Posts by Alasizon

Keeping with suggesting multiple missions for a given theme: (Mods, feel free to split this post into four posts if you feel it would be a better option to gather feedback on each expansion separately).

Industrial Expansion

• Mattress Factory Fire [Added Mission ID 720 & Overlay 720/1]
    • Worker injured by molten slag
    • Machine Explosion
    • Ammonia Leak (factory/warehouse version) [Mission Already in Game - ID: 204 - Ammonia Leak (Gas Alarm System)]

Wilderness Expansion

• Vehicle off Mountain Road
    • Bus off Mountain Road
    • Missing Hiker
    • injured Hiker
    • Stranded Hiker
    • Body Discovery
    • Tractor Accident

Office Building/High Rise Expansion

• Passenger Elevator Collapse
    • Freight Elevator Collapse
    • Stuck Window Washing Platform
    • Theft of Office Records
    • Identity Theft Ring Investigation
    • Spiked Punch at Office Party

Airport Expansion

• Jetbridge Collapse (small) [Mission Added ID 747]
    • Jetbridge Collapse (large) [Mission Added ID 748]
    • Reported Human Trafficking
    • Drugs found in Luggage
    • Smuggled Drugs in Luggage
    • Arm Stuck in Conveyer Belt
    • Luggage Theft
    • Firearm Found at Security Checkpoint
    • Loaded Firearm found on aircraft

I just find it easier, more cost effective and time effective to build a standalone ambulance station.

For stations with co-located Fire / EMS, I just build a standalone on top of each other.

Ultimately, this ends with an ambulance available immediately (versus in 7 days), 1 free ALS Ambulances and 3 personnel. You can even name it the same thing, but that's just my 2¢ fwiw.

I'm not sure that with the ability to put one extension into small fire stations that it is more cost effective now. Previously when it could only be in large stations that was the case but not so much anymore.

Could certainly work as a longer term follow-up mission to certain PD missions (i.e. a mission after an attempted homicide). The only realism issue I see is the time frame for missions as in real life the investigation can take hours and it wouldn't be realistic to clear it in 15-30 minutes.

Intended as possible expansions of the generic commercial fire to give it some flavor/variety. Obviously they all could be expanded with fire investigators for additional credits.

[Mission Added: Strip Mall Fire (Small) - ID: 691 & 691/Overlay 1]

[Mission Added: Strip Mall Fire (Large) - ID: 692 & 692/Overlay 1]

[Mission Added: Self-Service Laundry Facility Fire - ID: 843 & 843/Overlay a]

----

Mission Name: Cannabis Dispensary Fire

Amount of Credits: 8,500

Expansion required (if applicable):

Time to complete: 20 minutes

POI: None

Required Units: 12 Fire Engines, 2 Platform Trucks, 2 Mobile Air, 1 Hazmat (50% chance), 3 Battalion Chiefs, 1 MCV, 5 police cars

Max Patients: 10

Minimum Patients: 0

Patient Category: General Internal

Transport Probably: 25%

Prisoners: None

Upgradable Missions: None

MVA Rollover is the only call that can truly downgrade to my knowledge (to a regular accident) which fits with real life where it turns out to not be a rollover

It sounds like you are trying to setup some sort of move-up system while the in game transfer is more for reassigning units to another station on a long-term basis (yes, it can work in game short term but it really is more about long term movements).

The Heavy Rescue + Light Boat doesn't need a tow vehicle as it comes with a Heavy Rescue as part of the package.

Best thing to due would be to assign it's own class and checked the dispatch only with it's own class on the edit page and due the same for your light boat trailer. Then change it in your AAR's. I had to do it with my Heavy Rescue + Light Boat though for different reasons.

Boats should dispatch either way - it appears to be something wrong with just those two units.

Best guess I would have is double check the units that aren't being selected to ensure they don't have the "Dispatch as own class" option checked off. Even if you haven't put anything in the custom AAR category, that'll still prevent it from being dispatched automatically.

I would recommend using a rescue boat station with a light boat trailer, utility unit and a flycar

The only downside to that is that a rescue boat station doesn't generate calls so you would have to also have an EMS station nearby to generate calls,

Not a bug. Vehicles bought in a fire station are fire-based vehicles and can't be transferred to ambulance stations. Although you can have an EMS Chief and associated EMS units in both stations - they are not interchangeable,.

The ability for a type 6 to tow trailers would probably be the easiest to implement. I don't see the devs adding rescue capability to it until they split rescue into two (heavy rescue vs light rescue).

Finally got a reply from the devs but it doesn't seem to make sense to me. Why wouldn't the Mass Casualty vehicles not be available in a fire station with the ambulance expansion since in most of the US the fire department would be the ones with the vehicle.

Hey, thanks for your message and please excuse the long waiting time. That vehicle is not supposed to be available in a fire station. Unfortunately it is shown right now but the error is not the missing purchase button but that the vehicle itself even appears in that vehicle market. This has already been forwarded so it can hopefully be solved for future updates. We do hope you still have a great week despite that.