Posts by Engine3

I recommed starting a new dispatch center in the next district and transfer your biggest stations then delete the others and build up again

so it would be free to move those buildings? I dont understand how to do it, do i make a new dispatch center and the attach those buildings i want to move to the dispatch center and then move?

Moving building is just hard to do on a fixed income, I changed my mind on the district I want to cover from county to county. Having to spend so much money to move over 50 buildings is horrible. Especially due to the fact that some people use this to study addresses and districts.

make the alarm response only respond selected stations, i spent 4 hours making responses just to get told that all station, selected and unselected respond....:(

BLS Ambulance can handle anything with an Alpha (A) or Bravo (B) MPDS Priority.

In addition to that, a BLS Ambulance can handle a higher priority with a Fly-Car or EMS Rescue on scene.

Thank you,

not all stations have fly cars, just like orange county in california, fullerton, anaheim, huntington, san bernardino county, riverside county

BLS Ambulances carry AED's, Heart Monitors, and certain other ALS equipment, BLS Ambulances can handle quite alot as a matter of fact... but if we're going off what you said, we should just tell them to delete the BLS ambulances

Southern California Responders alliance, Our main operations are of course, anywhere in Southern California, but we accept anyone from anywhere! We can provide any of your needs from Alliance Hospitals, to training such as Hazmat, MCV, etc. We hope you consider applying!

I believe that the rescue Engine could also count as a EMS Rescue like a paramedic Fire truck, or make a tag in the fire academy called "Paramedic" and if The firefighter is assigned to a quint or Engine or Rescue Engine, It can also be an EMS Rescue and transport along with a BLS Ambulance....
    I also think that the BLS Ambulance should have more skills and handle more call types.
    Thank you very much

I think we should be able to chose what calls we get a majority of, not the minor ones, like Traffic Accident, Medical calls, Public Service calls, Traffic accident with entrapment,, I think this would be good due to realism cause we dont always get house fires and plane crashes and hazardous materials call. Thank you very much