Posts by DTS1669

Hello!

I found one post about this from a few years ago, but no solution. I recently added an EMS Rescue unit. The ARR correctly selects it as a Heavy Rescue, but once it arrives, it immediately leaves - leaving me one heavy rescue unit short. If I select it manually and send it back a second time, it will usually (but not always) fill the heavy rescue role. My guess is this is a bug, or that it’s being released based on the selection to “stand down ambulances” that aren’t needed (I’m guessing maybe it’s reading no patients and skipping the HRV need?). Anyone have a work around?

so calls not counting for task (even if they have the valentine tag ) is the gaming working fine odd

r(af - the Valentine's missions count towards "Awards;" while the "Tasks and Events" give you specific tasks to carry out, separate from your response to those specific missions. Some tasks are as simple as "complete 100 missions," but others require you to build specific buildings, etc. The two are not related. I've completed 32 tasks and events, but only 28 Valentine's Missions, for example.

I had an idea before but honestly it wasnt put to the devs as i didnt want to distract them from working on the content updates as they are taking along time as is.

My idea was to have a slider in stations that at one end is urban, the other rural, depending on the calls would depend on how far that slider would be moved, there would also be a box that you can tick for industrial. This option would then be in dispatch centres as well with an option that would override the station ones in case the player doesnt want to set one for individual stations.

What do you think about this? Balancing is something i really want to do and is something i do try my best to make the game as balanced as possible when putting content forward to the devs. Its why for example we dont base anything (mission requirement wise) off London because its just not a realistic place for the UK.

For what it's worth, I think this is a great idea, including in the US. Playing in a principally urban setting, Farm fires are far fetched, etc. This would be a cool player-based adjustment and add some feeling of control to the player as well.

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed, and if I'm just overlooking it. That said: is it possible to join more than one alliance? On both my desktop and mobile app, I can't find an icon to "join" or "apply" for any of the alliances I'm looking at. I currently have an alliance consisting of just myself and one friend, and was wondering if that's what's excluding me or if there's something I've missed.

Thanks for the help!