Posts by peptopro

I have a police department at a level 6, with Vehicles 8 out of 9. So I have 1 free spot. But I cant buy anything or transfer a unit to that open spot.

Does mission chief not have a support email or number to call?

It looks like what the game automatically selects when using an ARR (the red X or green checkbox) is different from what it actually selects.

For example, if I bring up a full building collapse mission, Ill see my ARR with a green checkbox. So the UI knows that I have what I need. But then when i select the ARR, it tells me its missing a battalion (when Im not). So, there is conflicting logic on this page.

I dont know if the devs read these messages or not, but it would be cool if they did.

When I play the game all day, I am constantly running out of beds and cells. So, I have to scroll down (or drag down, on my tablet) to an alliance hospital or jail. It would be really nice if I could just tap a tab at the top of the page, to switch back and forth between my beds and the alliance beds.

I am in the process of replacing my battalions with MCVs (just like I replaced my water tankers with pumpers). I noticed in my ARRs that if I require a water tanker, a pumper will be deployed. So that's helpful. Similar to if I need to send out a patrol, a sheriff will be deployed.

But, if I need a battalion out, it wont send out an MCV. Even though a MCV can fulfill the role of a battalion.