Posts by BRT2019

My setup contains multiple custom types units, which are then assigned to the Alarm Response and Regulations section. However, any thing that may have previous been in that section, or anytime I mistype something and save it, that unit type remains in the ARR section.

Is there any possibility to develop the ability to remove only custom unit types that are created by the user? It would clean things up dramatically! Thanks!

I have a suggestion for the Fire / Rescue Boat stations. Could "Rescue Boat" station be changed to Police Boat? The police boat unit could operate as a rescue boat, but could create an opportunity for some law enforcement missions. Missions like drug interdiction, harbor patrol, maritime security, etc. could be added with that change. Initially the "Fire Boat" station can be limited to fire boats only (I personally believe a small and a large variant for some realism) and an extension added for rescue boats. Fire boat would be able to respond for fire and EMS call types.

BenjaminCrewz  WinWin

If the "Rescue Boat" station is intended to hold a coast guard spot, then could it possibly be changed to Police Boat? The police boat unit could operate as a rescue boat, but could create an opportunity for some law enforcement missions. Missions like drug interdiction, harbor patrol, maritime security could be added with that change. Initially the "Fire Boat" station can be limited to fire boats only (I personally believe a small and a large variant for some realism) and an extension added for rescue boats. Fire boat would be able to respond for fire and EMS call types.